My boy...lookin' like he belongs on a criminal minds episode..

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
apparently.. the webcam does NOT do his cuteness justice.. I dare say, he looks like a doggy serial killer :eek:

ry%3D400

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
LMAO!!! I love that show and he would fit right in. They may never guess an EB did it. bwhwhwhahahahahaha >.<

He is sooooo damn adorable :luv:

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Chester is such a cutie! He could never be a hardened criminal..but he does look like he's wanting to eat someone in that pic lol

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Great mugshot, and yes he does look >.<, although we all know what a wonderful baby he is! :heart: him!

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
how cute! sometimes they do have creepster looks. forgive me if this is rude, is "penisburg" really her last name?

Momma2Bullet

Jan 15, 2011
NE Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullet {booboo}
so funny. it must be the angle. makes me want to play around with my camera as i don't see my Bullet able to sport such a meanie look. ha....off to get my camera. :lol:

OP
LisaRN

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
how cute! sometimes they do have creepster looks. forgive me if this is rude, is "penisburg" really her last name?

Oh my gosh! I never saw that.. that is my daughter's friend, who she was chatting to.. I don't think it is..I only know her by Brianna!

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
very cute, but i would be scared if that met me at the door if I was tryin to rob your house

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online