Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Anyone else experience this with their pup?

Bella is pretty calm, lovable, and well-behaved most times. After she eats, however, she is hyper and more inclined to ignore commands. It always passes soon enough, but it's kinda funny. The good news is that I can plan for her crazy behavior. The bad news is that I'm dealing with CrazyPup when I'm trying to get ready in the mornings. :w00t:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Food= energy and happiness? Sounds about right!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Cali Doll

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Yeah, you're right, it makes sense. :)

BulldogMomma

Mar 18, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King George
George does the same thing! He runs at super speed (which is still not very fast) around our dining room table.. He's even knocked over a chair. Basically I just let him wear himself out and the crazy pup thing is over after that!! I'm not much help, but wanted to let you know Bella isn't alone!!!

OP
Cali Doll

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
George does the same thing! He runs at super speed (which is still not very fast) around our dining room table.. He's even knocked over a chair. Basically I just let him wear himself out and the crazy pup thing is over after that!! I'm not much help, but wanted to let you know Bella isn't alone!!!

Thank you!!!

I was thinking this morning, "Man, that playpen was such a great buy!"

I just let her go crazy in there. She is housetrained so I wouldn't even have to put her in there if she weren't trying to bite everything in sight! LOL

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Wellie goes nuts after dinner. He'll bring us a toy and won't stop until we play. He gets Blue all excited too
which leads to two large bullies running around with the crazies. I try not to walk around when this happens as I've been knocked on my arse in the past.

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
that is too funny!!! our bella does it after taking a :poo::rundog::rundog: haha

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
that is too funny!!! our bella does it after taking a :poo::rundog::rundog: haha

All three of my pups did this .... but never after eating always after :poo: Lambeau remains to be seen -- he is just a nutty puppy right now

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Puppy Zoomies!! Brutus would run around every night soo fast his lips would flap. All around the house, up on the couch, off the couch, lap after lap, and then all of a sudden......passed out puppy!!!! So stinkin cute!

OP
Cali Doll

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Puppy Zoomies!! Brutus would run around every night soo fast his lips would flap.

This is super late, but I wanted to tell you that I got a good laugh at the visual. LOL!!

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Ruckus does this if he gets wet in the rain sometimes. He comes back in and runs around the living room like the tazmanian devil.

TylerV76

Dec 29, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Georgia
Georgia does the same thing. She ate 45 minutes ago and spent the last 40 minutes going insane. I just got done telling my wife I think theres something in the food. But now shes completely passed out on the couch snoring away.

OP
Cali Doll

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
It's the same over here Tyler. Bella was kinda using her body as a bowling ball while trying to knock down the playpen walls. She was doing some kind of dive bomb slide thing. I guess it was fun.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.