Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question for those familiar with or affiliated with bulldog rescues

Bulldog(s) Names
    Bullet {booboo}
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Question for those familiar with or affiliated with bulldog rescues

before Bullets previous owner found me i was searching rescues and had no luck at the time finding an available younger bully near me. most wanted to keep them in their area. i understand but it was heartbreaking to know in my heart i couldn't save one because i was outside the area they outlined. i also had a 5 yr old son (at the time, he is now 6) and most stated no small children. honestly, my now 6 yr old, doesn't really have much to do with Bullet. he will pet him, let him outside to potty and give him treats when allowed but he has his own hobbies so he doesn't pester Bullet at all. so, i know it's hard to REALLY know each possible family. someone said it before...bad people have ruined it for the good ones.

Jill, i hope you can rescue another bully.
    Amy

Bulldog Vet in Training gatorfan85's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mr.Beefy
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Question for those familiar with or affiliated with bulldog rescues

I will open mouth and insert foot lol but I know EBRG, GEBR and LIBR will adopt out of state. I also think but will have to ask the coordinator Chatanooga bulldog rescue will do out of state too. As long as your vet, personal and home visit check out. Also i am sure without kids one of them would have a bully who would fit in with your other fur-babies!! Goodluck!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads