Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I totally love winter and sooooo do my bulldogs! But we live in Arizona so it is sunbaths and playing all day long here. It has been a very mild winter this year too!

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
LOVE IT!!!! Usually I love winter but not when i have to be places and can't get anywhere. Here its up to Bear's side and he can't maneuver in it well so i had to dig the potty area, lol.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I love our weather here in California but would love it if we had a winter right now too. haha Supposed to be 70 today, cant complain but I do love the rain!

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
Great picture. But not loving winter
as much as you guys are. I'm ready to
go to the lake.

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Love the adorable pic! We need to see some more of your gorgeous Bullies! I'm loving our winter! I live in Az. also, and I'm SOOOOO thankful, every single day that I'm here and not in all the places I see on the news that are being buried alive! I grew up in Mich. and then lived in Denver for many years and I don't want to ever deal with snow and ice ever again! You can all post pics and videos of your Bullies romping thru the drifts. That's as close to snow as I care to be. [MENTION=676]mammyglicks[/MENTION]: Where do you live? Your profile doesn't tell.

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
OMG! Too cute! Belly is not enjoying winter very much...hard to housebreak her when she doesn't want to go out in the snow

ILuvHudson

Jan 19, 2011
PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hudson
Hudson's loving winter most of the time. My hubby was teaching him how to "catch" snowballs. He loves eating the white stuff! But now it's starting to get a little high, and he seems a little annoyed with it. Once he's done, he's racing up the stairs and trying to get in the door. We'll both be happy for some spring weather ASAP!

OP
bjsfarm

bjsfarm

Jan 12, 2011
Narvon PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Butter Cup, Ellie, Double D & CJ. Jr., Max, Doc & Willie
We live in PA and we have about 10inches and its been snowing all day!! The bulldog in the photo above was a pup from my Butter Cup and Winston litter and the new owner said I can post it. It just makes me laugh every time I look at it!

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
OMG that is just the cutest picture! I know what I have down here is NOT winter but it has been colder than we usually get and I am OVER it. I am just not use to the cold (like it has been this year) and ready for it to be DONE. Now when it is JULY and 100 degress and 100% humidity I WILL be moaning and groaning about how hot it is and that I cannot wait for winter. Today has been beautiful and mid 60's and everyone has been in a great mood. Weekend is supposed to be the same thank goodness because we have the Senior Bowl (football game) tomorrow and for the past few years it has been cold and raining and miserable to tail gate and sit in the stands.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online