Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Loving Winter!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola and Brodie
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Loving Winter!

OMG that is just the cutest picture! I know what I have down here is NOT winter but it has been colder than we usually get and I am OVER it. I am just not use to the cold (like it has been this year) and ready for it to be DONE. Now when it is JULY and 100 degress and 100% humidity I WILL be moaning and groaning about how hot it is and that I cannot wait for winter. Today has been beautiful and mid 60's and everyone has been in a great mood. Weekend is supposed to be the same thank goodness because we have the Senior Bowl (football game) tomorrow and for the past few years it has been cold and raining and miserable to tail gate and sit in the stands.
    I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive. ~Gilda Radner

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chester
    Likes (Received)

That's a great photo!! Though I myself am hating winter Chester is in his glory
    It's a Bully thing <3

When the bully was created, it licked the hand of God and God stroked its head, saying, "What do you want, baby bully?" It replied, "My Lord, I want to stay with you, in heaven, on a mat in front of the gate."

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lacey
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Silva and Stella
    Likes (Received)

Such a cute pic!
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. - Anonymous

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads