ruby

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
Its awesome stuff my becky had an awful time with interdigital cysts and them up (I say them because she had them on 3 paws at the same time) within a couple of weeks she was back to herself. Let's know how you get on with the ointment I have posted about this stuff before on the site as I think that bully owners would prefer this than trying to bath there bullys feet every night anyhow this is a picture of my pack hope that all works out with your little one
1e3823ca27301a89194224cf8188f840.jpg

Thank-you yes i'l let you know how she gets on with it, hopefully we'll have the little guy cleared up and back to his old self in no time - Id never heard of this ointment before but I guess that's the great thing about this site we can all share our experiences of different lotions and potions to help our little guys out your pack is beautiful by the way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

benny316

Sep 9, 2014
It was a friend of mine who has had bullys all his life recommend it to me. The vets I go to hadn't heard of it either but they couldn't argue as the result was so good with her paws they have even advised other bully owners who attend the clinic of this ointment.

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
Sore paw & Epsom salts

Is it ok to soak the paws in Epsom salt just to keep them clean like giving them a pawdicure?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Re: Sore paw & Epsom salts

Is it ok to soak the paws in Epsom salt just to keep them clean like giving them a pawdicure?

yes, maybe like once a month or so

Mishell

Apr 6, 2015
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley
Hi
I use organic apple cider vinegar to clean chumleys as he sometimes gets itchy paws and then licks it like crazy , after I've dried them well I apply betadine.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.