ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Today we got home from working out, and as usual, Mabel barely acknowledged we were home. She was sacked out on her Coolaroo with a couple of warm pads on it. When I walked over to talk to her, you know--"hello! We're home! We're you a good dog?" etc., she started snoring louder to let me know she was trying to sleep--with her eyes open. If she could talk, I think she'd tell us to buzz off. :babysleep: She always does this when we are "bothering" her during nap time.

image.jpg

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Wish mine would do that! So sure looks comfy. I get "attacked" when I come home!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Precious! Banks was the same way -- she couldn't care less that we came in the house! she would stretch and just stare at us

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
What a great picture! Castor gives out one short bark and hurries to the door when we get home, but as soon as he has said hello, he starts yawning and stretching...

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Mabel is just making sure she gets her beauty sleep. But, to answer your question, mine will attack me too when i get home.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
LOL, no mine go nuts when I come home.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Blue's all over us when we get home. Wellie is more like Mabel, but he takes his cue from Blue and gets involved due to all the excitement.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Roxie is getting like that… I think it's because she's getting older!!! Lol

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
I get a very wiggly welcome each time I come home. Even if Ruckus has been sleeping he will wiggle all over you then run and quickly find a toy to try and get you to play with.

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Yep Raven does the same thing. She is famous for that when I find her sprawled on our bed. She will be looking dead at me and start snoring uber loud pretending so I will leave her alone. I tell ya there is nothing like a bully. So much spunk and personality.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
I get the wiggle butt dance too. Sometimes it looks like he's trying to fold himself in half I LOVE IT. He is calming down quite a bit as he gets older but I still love my "Momma's Home" excitement

I get a very wiggly welcome each time I come home. Even if Ruckus has been sleeping he will wiggle all over you then run and quickly find a toy to try and get you to play with.

OP
ChrisRN

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Yep Raven does the same thing. She is famous for that when I find her sprawled on our bed. She will be looking dead at me and start snoring uber loud pretending so I will leave her alone. I tell ya there is nothing like a bully. So much spunk and personality.

I think that's so funny! I'm think it's funny that other dogs do this too!

luvmytuker

Jan 10, 2015
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
First I get the uh who the heck are you, then I get the oh yeaaaa I know you and the it's the Bully wiggle and slobber kiss everyday !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sharon Mitchel

Sep 5, 2013
Port Townsend, Washington, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Charley, a 5 year old male
When I come on the door at the end of the day, Charley comes part way down the entryway, does a u-turn and heads excitedly to the food bowl! Mid-day when I come home for lunch, he mostly dozes. He doesn't even come upstairs to see who came in the front door! Such a great guard dog -- not!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.