Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do i do?!

Default Re: What do i do?!

Thanks for the advice guys, i have sorted a friend to have him for a week , i found out the kennel inly has a girl come in for an hour twice a day on sat and sunday and thats not good enough for glen.
    Thanks for all the support!

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Charley, a 5 year old male
    Likes (Received)

Default What do i do?!

I tried the twice per day home visits for one of our girls years ago. Leiah was so upset she just peed and pooped all over the house. The poor sitter was beside herself. She hadn't signed up for carpet cleaning duty. We left another of our girls with family which worked great. We leave Charley at a kennel, but I worry the entire time that he will get in a fight with a dog that doesn't like him. I think next time, I will get a full time house/dog sitter, if I can afford it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Real Name
    Caroline
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: What do i do?!

Try Rover.com. Went out of town this New Year for a week and had to leave my Jake with somebody I found through Rover. The sitter watch my baby at his house. The sitter took my Jake to dog park everyday, exercise him by walking, made him sleep on his bed, play, etc. I got pictures and videos everyday and ,pet me updated on his activities. You should try it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads