Strange question, boys beware ;-)

binxrexchubbs

Oct 1, 2014
NH seacoast
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubbs W.C.
With Chubbs growing up, 6 months, I'm wondering if my aunt flow makes his hormones heightened? It seems like an idiotic thought but I don't know... especially with the way he's been acting. :facepalm2: *sigh

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
sure can.....

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Very good question, and yes I agree it can cause excitement. Just as a female not in heat but has a UTI can, any type of menstrual cycle, even in humans, can cause their instinctual noses to take notice. Although he may not know or understand why it makes him happy ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
I think they definitely know, Bocephus seems much pusher about getting into to the bathroom with me during that time.

boxorox

Jul 2, 2014
Wisconsin
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
Absolutely! It makes for some awkward moments, but I can tell things about females, by the way Ruby reacts/interacts with them. I will leave it at that.

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Can female dogs have their own reaction to an owner's aunt flo? Bella was kinda snubbing me this morning when I went to pet her. She actually moved her head away. Maybe it's her that's cranky.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.