Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Double leash recommendations???? We're having a special visitor..... So excited

Dog Groomer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    X
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Double leash recommendations???? We're having a special visitor..... So excited

Hold up Kori. I didn't mean to phase it like that. What I meant was when I get up and both boys are still alive I am happy. When I get home from work and Weesie still has hair, still have a couch and Sheetrock on the wall I am happy. Personally I plan on the worst and hope for the best. I am truly sorry for my comment. Ralphie

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Kori
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Double leash recommendations???? We're having a special visitor..... So excited

Ralphie - I know there will be an adjustment period and then they will get into the bulldog mischief. I too worry about my hose, the furniture, my sanity....... Haha. I'm just wicked excited about the possibility of adding to the family

Quote Originally Posted by RalphieBoy View Post
    Hold up Kori. I didn't mean to phase it like that. What I meant was when I get up and both boys are still alive I am happy. When I get home from work and Weesie still has hair, still have a couch and Sheetrock on the wall I am happy. Personally I plan on the worst and hope for the best. I am truly sorry for my comment. Ralphie
    My sunshine doesn’t come from the skies,
    It comes from the love in my dog’s eyes.

James Hond, My Sunshine

The Ultimate Sourmug nycbullymama's Avatar
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    b and w
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Ooh how exciting. I can't recommend anything since I walk them on two leads and separately. I know with mine, if I tried walking them together, I'd be face down on the pavement- yeah they pull, even with their no pull harness..lol

We got Wellie September 20th 2014 when he was 13 months old - four months ago. They're still learning to get along. But for the most part, they've accepted each other. They even take cues from each other when one is unsure of how to behave. It's really sweet actually.

If both are really laid back, I don't think you'll have any issues. But all dogs are different.
    I remember Rosalie ( @brutus77 ) saying it took Brutus and Frankie about 2 weeks to bond.. mine? ha! Way longer.

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Chris
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Good luck with the visit! I hope they are best friends before too long!

"Dogs have a way of finding the people who need them and
    filling an emptiness we didn't even know we had."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads