Penny's first day as a big sister!

CrazyDogMom

Dec 30, 2014
Jonesborough, TN
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Penny, Angel, and Jackson
What a crazy day! My two girls have worn themselves out fighting, fussing, playing, and having stare contests! I'm just glad to have a minute not being their referee!
8a163784231c1a6e61eef8394c79d2e0.jpg

Penny felt the wrath of Angel's tiny needle teeth
56f54bc021249311e70902ddc11917ad.jpg

Penny is trying to assert dominance over little Angel by standing over her, and trying to hunch her. Angel hates it! Hence the battle scars [emoji26] tomorrow will be a better day!

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Oh my gosh, what a cluster of puppy heaven you have!!!!!

donna73

Jan 7, 2015
South Carolina
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Spartacus
I know how you feel I am going through the same thing with my two babies . I have a Boston Terrier (Sissy) who is 12 years old and set in her ways she's been the only dog in my home UNTIL NOW ...LOL . We got our English Bull (Spartacus) back in September 2014 and needless to say he's a handful ...my sweet Sissy is not taking to kindly to him wanting to play 24/7 and neither one of them are much for sharing . I feel more like a referee than mom most days :whew: ...lol Everyone tells me that things are going to get better, I just have to give them time to adjust to each other etc... although, he is only 4 months old he's larger than her now but he's still just a puppy . Sissy is trying to hold on to her dominant role in this relationship but I have a feeling that is slipping away very fast because she's just to old and much to small to keep up .Anyway , GOOD LUCK with your pups they are adorable .

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I bet a whistle would work too, I can picture you above them in black and white calling the shots!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
holy puppy adorableness! Our Frenchie is getting used to the shark teeth too... Lambeau is 'digging in' for sure!

OP
CrazyDogMom

CrazyDogMom

Dec 30, 2014
Jonesborough, TN
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Penny, Angel, and Jackson
Thanks everyone! My girls are warming up to each other today. They shared a treat without growling and Penny gave Angel kisses earlier while she was sleeping! So sweet!

JennyBean

Nov 21, 2014
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Farley Foo (8 1/2 yrs old) RIP My precious FarlyFoo 7/24/2017
Awe.. They are precious little bully pups. Love the photos.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Awwww, adorable, I think they'll bond quickly :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.