How often does your EB make you late for work?

pattonsmom

Apr 9, 2014
CT
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
General Patton
What a great thread to read for today! And glad to know I'm not the only one!! Patton fractured a bone in his foot and just got his cast off last week!! (All healed and good as new!) Today was his first day back in his crate....while he was in a cast my mother, who lives an hour away from me, split our days working from home for the 4 weeks his cast was off so he wouldn't need to be alone with a donut. That's a different story!

But this morning when I took Patton out for his last potty of the morning before I go to work he refused to pee. We walked all over my townhouse property for at least 30 minutes. He knew his old routine was back...can't exactly blame him. But we live in CT and it's cold!!

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
Me makes me late for work. I average between an 30 mins late per day.
I make it up at the end of the day. But today I get in early. I got a standing ovation, followed
be someone asking if I was only in early due to wee d the bed.

Then my boss calls in sick. He missed it, suppose he ll need to next year

Christie H

May 29, 2014
Centerton, Arkansas, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wheezie Kay Wigglebottom and Zakk Abbott Wylde
I'm so glad that I'm not alone :) Our Abbott has decided he isn't leaving his crate in the am these days.He loves his food but not even that gets him out.I tell him bye I'm leaving and shut the front door and that usually works but not this am :) His sister thinks its great because while I'm distracted she tries to eat his food.lol

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
I am fortunate that I work from home so I just need to get out of bed and go to my office...

My husband go to work at about 7am and then the dogs get let out soon after he leaves. When they come back in, the only way I can have some peace and quiet to work is if, I let them all on to the bed to sleep. So I do and I sit with my laptop in bed (I work in international market research and I have vendors/clients in Europe I need to chat with in the AM).

Okay I admit I also cuddle a bit with all of them in the AM too...

It is quite often that my husband will come home for lunch around 12 and he will find us all still in bed. He says it isn't fair. I say that its a hard job working full-time and being a stay at home dog mom so he can deal. haha :)

binxrexchubbs

Oct 1, 2014
NH seacoast
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubbs W.C.
Yup, Chubbs has but my bosses don't mind. In fact one of them wants to take him of my hands (NOT happening!!!)

BulldogMomma

Mar 18, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King George
I make myself late because I can't stand waking up and George's snoring actually puts me to sleep!!! I hate leaving him in the morning so I will continually hit snooze just to keep cuddling with the little booger!

Most Reactions