FIRST TIME AT THE GROOMERS

Jlambe

Aug 7, 2013
Dallas, Tx
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack Daddy
So I figure I share Mack Daddy's first time at the groomers experience. Well last week I figure I give the dog groomer a shot instead of me bathing him and cutting his nails. Well I took him to the groomer and he wasn't scared at all, more excited what was behind the wall at the counter. They take him and tell me it will be about an hr or so. I go have dinner with a friend and it has been about hr and half, I call asking he is ready and they said finally but he is ready to go. I get to the store, they hand over ball of wrinkles kiddo of mine, and they tell me this

" Mack daddy fur is great, good teeth and nails were fine but your dog is ridiculous strong, when I was washing him, he pulled the anchor off the wall and took off running through the store wanting to play, soaking wet and covered in soap. There was soap everywhere, my helper and I had been slipping and sliding all over the floor trying to get a hold of him. After about 15 mins of playing hide and go seek, and tag I was able to get a hold of him, finish bathing him"

So besides that he is a good boy haha

I thought it was a funny story.
he passed out after the groomers too, so they wore him out IMG_0198.jpgIMG_0366.jpgIMG_0545.jpg

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
lol.. great story and pics. thanks for sharing.

they are strong.. very strong. one of mine gave me a bloody nose, another a bruised cheek. both times it was because they were excited to see me.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
That is a great story. Good boy Mack Daddy, you show them who the boss is!! The pics are cute

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Great story-did they say "Comeback again?" They better start pumping iron! :ROFL: I picture Mack Daddy in the first Rocky movie, on the steps,hearing the Rocky theme song!!! [MENTION=9557]Jlambe[/MENTION]

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh my goodness, that is hilarious!!! :w00t: My Walter pulled the damn water spigot out of the WALL over the summer because he didn't like the water hose :blink: They are ridiculously strong… Lol

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Oh my goodness, that is hilarious!!! :w00t: My Walter pulled the damn water spigot out of the WALL over the summer because he didn't like the water hose :blink: They are ridiculously strong… Lol

mgid:uma:content:mtv.com:1676256
she said spigot!! [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION]

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:rofl: :rofl: PLEASE tell me they have security video!!!

YHSublime

Dec 16, 2014
Fairfax, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Taco & Thor
This is a great story. I think the imagery I was able to create in my head will be superior to any security footage! Thanks for sharing!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.