JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
I love it!

They have a ton of bulldog things at our TJMaxx. Brian just drags me out of the store.
My sister bought me a Rooster cookie jar for Christmas for some odd reason, i wish she would have found this instead.

Last edited:
OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I love it!

They have a ton of bulldog things at our TJMaxx. Brian just drags me out of the store.
My sister bought me a Rooster cookie jar for Christmas for some odd reason, i wish she would have found this instead.

A rooster?!! :blink: I know that's a big thing here in TN… Lol Maybe you should return it and get the bully one. I haven't been to our TJ Maxx in awhile, time to scope it out.

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
A rooster?!! :blink: I know that's a big thing here in TN… Lol Maybe you should return it and get the bully one. I haven't been to our TJ Maxx in awhile, time to scope it out.
Yes, a rooster. she knows i hate roosters too. I was attacked by one when i was kid, scarred me for life. maybe it's because my kitchen is red LOL, who knows, she's nuts. Last time i was there they had these gorgeous sterling silver bulldog book ends.

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Yes, a rooster. she knows i hate roosters too. I was attacked by one when i was kid, scarred me for life. maybe it's because my kitchen is red LOL, who knows, she's nuts. Last time i was there they had these gorgeous sterling silver bulldog book ends.

Oh that's NOT right… maybe you should re-gift it to her!!! ;) The bookends sound awesome… I need to start stalking our local Maxx!!!

Members online