My dogfood went up $5. a bag!!!

Gertie's Mom

New member
Community Veteran
Joined
Jul 17, 2010
Messages
1,727
Reaction score
34
Location
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
I started feeding Nature's Variety Prairie Chicken last summer. It was $32.99 for 30 pounds. Then it went to $34.99, not too bad an increase. But now it jumped to 39.99, a $5. increase all in one jump. Do the rest of you experience jumps like this? or is it time to check out others places to buy it?:angry:
 
Yeah I would at least shop around. If you can get a better price and it is convenient why not. We have paid the same price for while now. I think they went up 2 years ago but not since then.
 
I know you shop at PetClub [MENTION=881]Gertie's Mom[/MENTION] so I'll have to check out the prices of my food - we do Nature's Variety Instinct. Looks like we might want to check out the PetFlow offer if the prices are lower!
 
ACtually I think that price is still a hard to beat price [MENTION=881]Gertie's Mom[/MENTION]

For the prairie formula. The instinct formula is much more expensive, but still remember you pay no sales tax in 46 states with petflow :up:
 
Yeah, I'll be checking them out now. The other day I looked and Pet Club was still cheaper. But today, after tax it was over $43. So I may go with Petflow after all.
 
[MENTION=881]Gertie's Mom[/MENTION] yikes you were getting a great price!!! I just switched my store to Petflow and I put the food on autoship. I feed Fromm but I think they have your kind as well. Remember to put in ENGLISHBULLDOG for the free shipping if you order from them. I was using petfooddirect however with [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] sharing with us about Petflow I couldn't pass that up especially if they are going to contribute to EBN.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top