Daddy's girl

beckylu00

Apr 29, 2014
Our second little one is a girl. I have noticed she is more a daddy's girl .has anyone else experienced girls being more affectionate then a boy bulldog? My Rocco is loving too at times,but i do notice my girl Roxie is a bit more loving. As soon as daddy comes home she want to sit with him.
26ea48aae70774487f4f36d832c1fcf1.jpg
d8c517649f7d8384e9ca32431aecef61.jpg
1ef00f5119e64eb67827217f4653c2a1.jpg
45d19cc7b62ac63bc362d926ff697d5c.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Too sweet.... they are all so different, Banks, our girl was 100% a daddy's girl, but she was not much of a cuddler. Daddy forced cuddles with her but she tolerated him. all our boys to date, have been Momma boys but big time cuddlers with anyone willing to do so

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
She's a cutie....ruby my girl is a daddy's girl too she's like Marc's shadow, although she will only cuddle when it suite's her....I've always had boy dogs in the past and they have always been mummy's boys and would sit and cuddle for hours., but ruby will get down when she's had enough or try move you off the sofa so she can have it all to herself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
Oddly enough, Winnie is the most cuddly bully we've ever had! I say "oddly enough" because she has also been the worst biter we've ever had. She doesn't bite much anymore (she's almost 7 months). When she sleeps she wants to be on top of someone, preferably, but at least snuggled up right beside someone. She also gives the funniest, well, I call them hugs, where she climbs in my lap and puts her face on the side of my face and just pushes her face against mine and holds it there. She also loves to snuggle with Jack if we aren't available. Jack tolerates her, but after a while he slowly gets up and moves to another spot!

I've never had a male bully, so I can't compare, but with my other dogs (boxers and Jack) males tend to be more affectionate and mama's boys :D. At least mine have been.
image.jpg

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
Lovely pic. I believe whoever spends most time with them gets the most loving. I am God to Harvey.

I do agree with you there, that's got to be the main factor. I've always been the main caretaker of the dogs. One of my bully's, Rosie, really loved her daddy. He played rough, wild games with her and she loved him for that! She would go to bed with him when he turned in early and lie beside him till he went to sleep. Then she would get up and come join the fun in the den which she hated to miss!

Members online

No members online now.