RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
A few days ago I gave the boys each a piece of ice from the ice maker. Then it lead to two pieces each. Now every night at 8:00 they Expect their ice. We do not give them any table scraps-human food or treats. Do you think this is their treat time? Ralphie

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Sounds like it to me. :)

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
If Vegas could reach the ice maker he would dispense himself ice every chance he got.

OP
RalphieBoy

RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
If Vegas could reach the ice maker he would dispense himself ice every chance he got.

hahaha. That is funny. Hopefully they will never figure out where the ice comes from.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
hahaha. That is funny. Hopefully they will never figure out where the ice comes from.

Oh... Don't underestimate them. Vegas knows exactly where they come from. He even knows which cupboard holds the water cups, which ultimately means ice in cup first.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh... Don't underestimate them. Vegas knows exactly where they come from. He even knows which cupboard holds the water cups, which ultimately means ice in cup first.

Yep I agree!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Oh they know where it comes from and will trigger them to come running.... Cheli knows and as soon as we go near the ice maker, he is sitting next to us. heck, Lambeau already figured it out and sits pretty for his ice chip

beckylu00

Apr 29, 2014
Aww. Yup its treat time. For us as soon as we open the freezer they come running

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Bocephus is the same way!!!! You'd think he was addicted to the stuff, he LOVES his ice and will knock you over trying to get to the ice maker if he hears it

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Brutus and Frankie also. As soon as they hear the lever being pushed, they come running. Just think though, it's a calorie free treat they love. Win win for everyone!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Ice and string cheese. Vegas can hear you opening a string cheese wrapper from across the street.

haha.. :lol: wish i had that "talent". i'd be at my neighbors door asking for some cheese! lol
face it, string cheese is very good. :D

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] you are so on point about that string cheese wrapper...curly I swear hears it a mile away.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.