Probiotic pet treats

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
Well out shopping today i bobbed into my local pet store and noticed they had probiotics treats for dogs and puppies I was wondering if anyone had tried these and if they was any good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi, I'm not familiar with these, but probiotics are good, just read the ingredient label and make sure the other ingredients are also good. You don't want to many processed ingredients, chemicals, preservatives or fillers. The more natural the better.

OP
ruby

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
Thank-you we give her natural yogurt each day on her kibble when I saw these I thought I wonder if there as good as they say they are I didn't get chance to have a look over the label as the other half was moaning for me to hurry up but think il Bob in again in the week and have s better look :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
have not... I also just use greek plain yogurt

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Hi, I'm not familiar with these, but probiotics are good, just read the ingredient label and make sure the other ingredients are also good. You don't want to many processed ingredients, chemicals, preservatives or fillers. The more natural the better.

Agreed :2thumbs:

beckylu00

Apr 29, 2014
I havent seen those. If all the ingredients are ok to give and u do deside to try them. Let me know.

OP
ruby

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
I havent seen those. If all the ingredients are ok to give and u do deside to try them. Let me know.

Yes I will do, I haven't had chance to go back in and check them out but hoping to get in in the week so will let you know

binxrexchubbs

Oct 1, 2014
NH seacoast
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubbs W.C.
No, haven't tried them. I just use plain greek yogurt mixed with kibble. Currently, I have a kong in the freezer filled with the mixture but since Chubbs is so food aggressive, he can't have it. [emoji53] [emoji174]

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online