Canelo Raided The Pantry

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
Last night I didn't kennel Canelo, I let him sleep with me. When I got up this morning he wasn't in bed, he was on the couch in the livingroom. Before seeing him on the couch I found a big brown stain on the carpet and couldn't tell what it was. Investigating revealed it was a box of dry, sugar free, chocolate pudding and Canelo ratted himself out immediately. Thankfully he hadn't been sick but OMG!!! He's never done this before. He even climbed up one shelf to get to the pudding. Why pudding? His last raid was hot Cheetos left on the end table to which he snagged, and ran to eat but the slobbering, snorting and coughing gave him away. He is truly a bottomless pit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Omg, what a little stinker! I'm glad he's ok!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:gimmefood::gimmefood: ... Canelo just needed a midnight snack!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
OMG! Thank goodness he is okay. Better put a child lock on that pantry. Sugar free stuff can be dangerous-such as zyletol (sp?) and other sweeteners, not to mention
just pigging out! Next time he sleeps with you-better close the bedroom door! He probably was "sleep eating" like I do! :evilha: When they "eat" we worry! When they don't eat we worry! They may be gluttons but WE are gluttons for punishment!!! Gotta' lub 'em!!!:inlove:

OP
Canelospeeps

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
He's doing good. He battled the vacuum after this video this morning and sat on top of Husband's head while Husband was laying on the couch.
https://vimeo.com/115763029

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Certainly lookin' good!:yes:

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
What a stinker! Thank goodness he didn't get sick.
He is such a handsome boy!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
I have a big dog, Jack, who is a terrible counter surfer. He pulls things off the counter, which he and Winnie eat. They ate a pizza that was waiting for the oven to pre-heat. Last week I made fried catfish for a bunnch of people. I was too tired to clean everything up and left the pan full of peanut oil on the stove overnight. Jack lapped it up and Winnie lapped up all that landed on the floor. UGH! How sickening is that? Tell me peanut oil is good for their coats!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online