random thought

catorres8988

Jun 3, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike & Sparkles
i know this might sound crazy but i think the best part of my day is getting home and my bullies greeting me with the shaky booty dance and the second fav part of my day is putting my babies to sleep in their crates and kissing them goodnight!!!

I :heart: my bullies!!!!

good night ebn family! :bully:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I'll go with the first bit ... and maybe the second bit would be snuggling up with my Maggie in bed at night (sorry hubby ... but Maggie sleeps in the middle! :lol:)

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Yup, it's pretty much the best part of my day when I come downstairs and let the girls out of their crates in the morning and they're soooo happy to see me! I would certainly HATE a non-bully day!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Amen to that! I also like my morning bully kisses when I take them outside. They want their mommie pets and kiss before they even go pee. Now that is :heart:

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
my two favorite times are when i get home from work and he is so excited to see me, and in the morning when he wakes up and moves from the foot of the bed to right in between me and hubbs and snuggles my face. :heart:

Mike Blaylock

Dec 27, 2010
Forest Park, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
SgtMjr. Duketavius (Duke) Bruiser USMC Ret.
Yepper, it's that 100 percent of unconditional love saying I'm glad to see ya. The other thing is the bulldog breakdown. When they get on their back and break dance. You gotta love that!

L

Lucy-licious

I love it on my days off when i'm still in bed and Lucy manages to get away from daddy n bound upstairs to jump up at my side of the bed wiv her little bum waggin an shakin with excitment while she lands loads of bully kisses all over my face. :luv:

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
No, that is so not crazy! If it is, then we are all just "butt" crazy. I agree....I love, love it when I get home and Brodie and lola come running and I mean running! I swear they can either hear the car pull up or the garage opening and they are waiting for me in the kitchen and almost knock me down. I love on both of them together and individually and it just makes all my work stress melt away. My husband laughs and says they get all the loving before he and my daugher do.....well Brodie and lola beat them to me!

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
i am home with Bear all day but he goes nuts when my husband gets home. I always have him ready to greet the hubby, such a silly ritual. My favorite part of the day is when Bear snuggles to go to sleep on me.

ILuvHudson

Jan 19, 2011
PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hudson
I love the greeting! Especially when both me and hubby get home at the same time and he just runs around in circles like "this is the best day ever!!!"
It also cracks me up when I get home, have to go into another room or down to the garage and come back and he's just as excited. "I haven't seen you for 30 seconds! I missed you so much!"
There's no better love than Bully love!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online