Esther in her crate

Steve Humphreys

Dec 31, 2014
Missouri
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Esther
We are new to this Bulldog thing, merry Christmas! We are working on crate training our 7 week old. Looking for something safe to give her that is special to her in her crate. Understand pigs ears and raw hides are bad ideas. The Kitchen chairs she'd like to chew fortunately won't fit in the crate. Ideas would be appreciated.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
We have a 10 weeks old and bought him Nylabone puppy teething keys. I put them in the freeze for a bit and then give them to him for crate time.. the keep him occupied and help with the teething pain

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
I seriously love those keys. I bought them for Bella, too, because I thought they were so stinking cute....oh yeah, and because I knew she'd enjoy them. :blush:

She likes them enough.

Maybe try a kong toy filled with your pup's favorite treat...such as cheese or peanut butter. When I crate Bella, I always put high value treats in there with her, such as turkey hotdog pieces.

Another thing that should help a lot is the SnugglePuppy, which is available on Amazon.

Enclosed is a pic of Bella sleeping ON her SnugglePuppy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 129

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Another thing that should help a lot is the SnugglePuppy, which is available on Amazon.

Enclosed is a pic of Bella sleeping ON her SnugglePuppy.

THANK YOU --- I was trying to remember this and was searching like crazy for it!! :up:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.