Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Also, please advise how often you're giving the fermented fish. Thank you!

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
[MENTION=13140]Donnam[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]bullmama[/MENTION] @calidoll I buy it at Carolina Pet Pantry/Bullies 2 The Rescue in Indian Trail NC. Courtney runs the rescue. She uses it on all the bullies that come in. It's amazing their transformation! The brand is Answers.

Visit this link to read about it. They also have a store search. It comes frozen.

Answers Raw Pet Food Company: Fermented Fish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
And if you google Answers Fermented Fish Stock, you can read many, many articles about it! [emoji2]

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
@Donnam @bullmama @calidoll I buy it at Carolina Pet Pantry/Bullies 2 The Rescue in Indian Trail NC. Courtney runs the rescue. She uses it on all the bullies that come in. It's amazing their transformation! The brand is Answers.

Visit this link to read about it. They also have a store search. It comes frozen.

Answers Raw Pet Food Company: Fermented Fish

So, I had a question that the website didn't answer. Can you keep your dog on kibble (I feed Winnie Orijen) and do the fermented fish? But I reread your original post and you feed kibble, right? Do you put the fermented fish in Riggins' food or what? How much and how often? I did find a local source that carries Answers. Thanks so much for the information!

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
Yes! This is just a liquid to put on his food. Like Riggins....he has his Fromm Pork & Peas, about 1 tablespoon of melted coconut oil and about 1 - 1/2 tablespoons of the fermented fish stock every night with his dinner. His breakfast is dry....just the Fromm.

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Yes! This is just a liquid to put on his food. Like Riggins....he has his Fromm Pork & Peas, about 1 tablespoon of melted coconut oil and about 1 - 1/2 tablespoons of the fermented fish stock every night with his dinner. His breakfast is dry....just the Fromm.

thank you! I may run over to the feed store near me to see if hey have it.

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy

Found on their website that the feed store close to my place has it... I needed to go there to pick up some bones for Izzy anyways. :) Thanks for sharing with the group. Anything to make our bullies look even prettier!!!

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
You are so welcome!! I hope it works for you the way it has worked for Riggins! [emoji4]

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven

Thank you, Hun!!! Does Riggins have bad gas on this or bad breath?
Love Y'all <3

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
@texascarol You're welcome! [emoji4] He hardly ever has gas and when he does toot, it never smells. And he just has normal dog breath. Somehow he doesn't smell like fish! Lol

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie

I just found the fermented fish at a pet store today and gave Winnie her first dose tonight. I forgot to put it in her food, so I put some in her bowl right after she ate. She lapped it up like it didn't even smell bad! I've yet to see anything that Winnie wouldn't gobble up. Thanks so much for the info on this! She doesn't have any skin issues yet, so I don't know if I will notice anything, but I know it can't hurt--maybe it will prevent skin issues in the future!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.