What Do You Think of 'Bulldog Talk'?

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]: You crack me up!! No, I wasn't suggesting you go get some sleep because you're crabby. I just figured if you worked 12 hrs. today and have to do it again tomorrow, you need to sleep inbetween. I'm BAD! It's a good thing I'm retired, because I LOVE to sleep! I have to get my 9 hrs. or I'm really a crab!

[MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION]: You just have to make your dog sound like it has a speech inpediment and that's pretty much it.

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
i like to replace "th" with "f" as in "toof" or "birfday", and i always say "lub" instead of love. that's pretty much it. if i have a hard time comprehending what someone is writing i pass it. oops, i just remembered sometimes i caption pictures with dog talk like "i can haz?!" or "leave me alone kitteh" i adopted that stuff from reading so much lolcats and loldogs.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I'll stand with the it irritates us crowd. I have learned to just scan past posts that irritate me though, so it's only a momentary annoyance and I move on.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Irritates the heck out of me. Im not talking to a dog, your a person , so type like a person talks , or don't talk to me. :angry:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION], Ohhh dat is so cute! wad do u mean? your statement makes me smile with all my toofers showing! OH god, I am on a caffeine high iz on on my own nerfs!! :barf::p

L

Lucy-licious

Doesnt bother me either way as long as its readable i'll read it...if i dont understand i wont try to.
To each their own its just some peoples way of showing how much they love their dogs :lol:

I am probably guilty sometimes but not consciously :p

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I hate it. Unless it's the word "toofs" but that's where I draw the line.

Besides, I believe if my bullies could talk, they'd have excellent grammar! :bully:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
[MENTION=860]jillh10[/MENTION] - What high standards! You're the history major, right? lol.

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Sometimes it can be cute, and yes a bit weird, but it doesn't bother me. I may just skim past the read it if it's overly used.

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
No, I'm a history professor. :)

[MENTION=860]jillh10[/MENTION], the Professor that YOUR dog ate the homework...NOT the students using that excuse right??? :lol: Was that you or someone else on here?? :confused:

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
[MENTION=860]jillh10[/MENTION], the Professor that YOUR dog ate the homework...NOT the students using that excuse right??? :lol: Was that you or someone else on here?? :confused:

That was me and I have photos to prove it! :D

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
That was me and I have photos to prove it! :D

[MENTION=860]jillh10[/MENTION], I thought it was you, that is so funny to me!! Did you show the students the pictures? I bet they got a kick out of it!!

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
[MENTION=860]jillh10[/MENTION], I thought it was you, that is so funny to me!! Did you show the students the pictures? I bet they got a kick out of it!!

Oh yes, I told them. They believed me since I also brought Linus to class the first day I had him after picking him up from the airport! :bully:

Here are the papers:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And here is Linus pretending he's innocent...though he won't look me in the eye!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.