Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Another thing i wanted to share with my fellow apartment people, there are companies that you can have grass delivered to your door twice a month. At first i thought it was ridiculous and that i would just walk bowser outside but when he started waking up at 2 in the morning or would have to go to the bathroom 5 minutes after i just walked him, i realized the true value of having a grass patch in my patio.

Anyway, here's bowser using the grass patch in probably the worst way possible since he's basically sleeping in his pee/poop.

Sweet Bowser.

Is that DoggieLawn? How's that working out for you? I seriously considered something like this for Bella while I'm at work all day.

Finsup

Dec 28, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Archie
Haha thats cool! Archie looks super cute from what i can see in your avatar picture.

Right now, he's still learning to skateboard. He gets excited when i take the board out but i'm pretty sure it's more because he knows he's gonna get a treat. lol

Before we got Bowser, we were set on either Hamlet or Butters BUT when we got him, it just didn't feel right. He was way too crazy! I always thought that bulldogs kinda looked like Bowser from the super mario games.

Haha! I couldn't agree more - who doesn't love super mario, lol.

How much does he weigh now? I just clocked Archie in at 20 lbs yesterday!

keystnlabs

Dec 27, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Agatha Gump
Bowser is precious as is Zeus. Porch Potty makes a wonderful patch of astro-turf for our balcony. What a lifesaver and housebreaking aid!

OP
EBSHIBA31

EBSHIBA31

Dec 3, 2014
Los Angeles, California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BOWSER
Haha! I couldn't agree more - who doesn't love super mario, lol.

How much does he weigh now? I just clocked Archie in at 20 lbs yesterday!

well we took him to get his second set of shots about 2 weeks ago and he clocked in at 15lbs. We don't have a scale at home so i can't check but i'd guess around 18lbs-ish.

OP
EBSHIBA31

EBSHIBA31

Dec 3, 2014
Los Angeles, California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BOWSER
Sweet Bowser.

Is that DoggieLawn? How's that working out for you? I seriously considered something like this for Bella while I'm at work all day.

the company we use is called Doggy and the City. It's been good so far but we mainly signed up to get the box for the grass so we don't have to build one. they want to charge like $40 a month for grass that costs around $5. don't get me wrong, it's extremely convenient not having to go to home depot to buy grass BUT the cost is high. We're going to cancel the services and get the grass ourselves.

as far as having him access the grass while we're at work, we lock him up in the bathroom in a pen because we fear of someone taking him since our apartment is on the ground floor and people could very easily take him. :/ We don't bring the grass indoors. Hope this helps!

OP
EBSHIBA31

EBSHIBA31

Dec 3, 2014
Los Angeles, California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BOWSER
So the past 2 days that we've come home from work, we open the bathroom door to find out that bowser has pooped and smeared it all over. fun. here's a picture of him displayed the sheer joy he has from a bath.. lol

OP
EBSHIBA31

EBSHIBA31

Dec 3, 2014
Los Angeles, California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BOWSER
I'm sure most of you deal with this but apparently bowser thinks the cabinet is his hiding place whenever i take out the pot for boiling up some pasta. haha

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
I'm sure most of you deal with this but apparently bowser thinks the cabinet is his hiding place whenever i take out the pot for boiling up some pasta. haha

I'm seriously in love with your dog. LOL! Not the pooping thing, but everything else. :D SOOO CUTE!!

OP
EBSHIBA31

EBSHIBA31

Dec 3, 2014
Los Angeles, California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BOWSER
So bowser thinks that whenever we go anywhere he gets to ride shotgun AND sleep on on his dad's arm when he's trying to drive... lol

Members online

No members online now.