Bowser

EBSHIBA31

Dec 3, 2014
Los Angeles, California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BOWSER
So I decided to start a thread on our new dog Bowser!

Currently he's about 11 weeks old (born Oct 6, 2014) and is already nearly 17lbs! I'm not sure if thats a lot but he's definitely got a belly on him and will eat his entire meal within seconds of being placed down.

Anyway, I figured I could use this thread as a way to ask questions that come up down the road and share pictures of the little gremlin as time goes on.

Everyone, say hello to Bowser!

OP
EBSHIBA31

EBSHIBA31

Dec 3, 2014
Los Angeles, California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BOWSER
So as i mentioned in a post on another thread, bulldogs are a new breed to us and a lot of the things they do are so funny and odd. like how Bowser likes to sleep. haha.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! Bowser is absolutely adorable… ;)

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
What a Beautiful Puppy You are Bowser, He is going to be quite the Looker. I see you are training him to use the skate board, that is so Precious. We Welcome You and Bowser to EBN. Susan and Elmo

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a great looking boy

Finsup

Dec 28, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Archie
I think you and I should be friends! Archie was born on Oct 2, 2014. Your little guy is about 2-3 lbs more than mine. We have also been teaching Archie how to skateboard, lol. Bowser is super adorable! How did you decide on the name? It totally suits him :D

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Bowser! What a cute fella', and name! I taught one of mine to skate board, she did it for a little bit, but we have gravel and it didn't work out too well! I didn't want to teach her to go out in the road!

OP
EBSHIBA31

EBSHIBA31

Dec 3, 2014
Los Angeles, California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BOWSER
I think you and I should be friends! Archie was born on Oct 2, 2014. Your little guy is about 2-3 lbs more than mine. We have also been teaching Archie how to skateboard, lol. Bowser is super adorable! How did you decide on the name? It totally suits him :D

Haha thats cool! Archie looks super cute from what i can see in your avatar picture.

Right now, he's still learning to skateboard. He gets excited when i take the board out but i'm pretty sure it's more because he knows he's gonna get a treat. lol

Before we got Bowser, we were set on either Hamlet or Butters BUT when we got him, it just didn't feel right. He was way too crazy! I always thought that bulldogs kinda looked like Bowser from the super mario games.

OP
EBSHIBA31

EBSHIBA31

Dec 3, 2014
Los Angeles, California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BOWSER
So we recently discovered that there's another EB in our apartment complex who's name is ZEUS! He's super cute and when we first saw him, he was half awake being taken out for his late night bathroom break. When he saw Bowser he went crazy and was nearly dragging his owner to come see Bowser. lol

Anyway, we saw Zeus again and Bowser finally got the chance to play with him.. looks like Bowser didn't know what he was up against! LOL

would've taken better pictures but neither would sit still. Bowser in particular.

OP
EBSHIBA31

EBSHIBA31

Dec 3, 2014
Los Angeles, California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BOWSER
Another thing i wanted to share with my fellow apartment people, there are companies that you can have grass delivered to your door twice a month. At first i thought it was ridiculous and that i would just walk bowser outside but when he started waking up at 2 in the morning or would have to go to the bathroom 5 minutes after i just walked him, i realized the true value of having a grass patch in my patio.

Anyway, here's bowser using the grass patch in probably the worst way possible since he's basically sleeping in his pee/poop.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.