Thread: Bowser

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    BOWSER
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Bowser

Quote Originally Posted by Finsup View Post
    I think you and I should be friends! Archie was born on Oct 2, 2014. Your little guy is about 2-3 lbs more than mine. We have also been teaching Archie how to skateboard, lol. Bowser is super adorable! How did you decide on the name? It totally suits him
    Haha thats cool! Archie looks super cute from what i can see in your avatar picture.

Right now, he's still learning to skateboard. He gets excited when i take the board out but i'm pretty sure it's more because he knows he's gonna get a treat. lol

Before we got Bowser, we were set on either Hamlet or Butters BUT when we got him, it just didn't feel right. He was way too crazy! I always thought that bulldogs kinda looked like Bowser from the super mario games.

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    BOWSER
    Likes (Received)

So we recently discovered that there's another EB in our apartment complex who's name is ZEUS! He's super cute and when we first saw him, he was half awake being taken out for his late night bathroom break. When he saw Bowser he went crazy and was nearly dragging his owner to come see Bowser. lol

Anyway, we saw Zeus again and Bowser finally got the chance to play with him.. looks like Bowser didn't know what he was up against! LOL

would've taken better pictures but neither would sit still. Bowser in particular.

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    BOWSER
    Likes (Received)

Another thing i wanted to share with my fellow apartment people, there are companies that you can have grass delivered to your door twice a month. At first i thought it was ridiculous and that i would just walk bowser outside but when he started waking up at 2 in the morning or would have to go to the bathroom 5 minutes after i just walked him, i realized the true value of having a grass patch in my patio.

Anyway, here's bowser using the grass patch in probably the worst way possible since he's basically sleeping in his pee/poop.

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member Cali Doll's Avatar
    Real Name
    Cali
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EBSHIBA31 View Post
    Another thing i wanted to share with my fellow apartment people, there are companies that you can have grass delivered to your door twice a month. At first i thought it was ridiculous and that i would just walk bowser outside but when he started waking up at 2 in the morning or would have to go to the bathroom 5 minutes after i just walked him, i realized the true value of having a grass patch in my patio.

Anyway, here's bowser using the grass patch in probably the worst way possible since he's basically sleeping in his pee/poop.
    Sweet Bowser.

Is that DoggieLawn? How's that working out for you? I seriously considered something like this for Bella while I'm at work all day.
    {MEAN JOE BELLA}

IG: @bellatheenglishbully

Real Name
    Courtney
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Archie
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EBSHIBA31 View Post
    Haha thats cool! Archie looks super cute from what i can see in your avatar picture.

Right now, he's still learning to skateboard. He gets excited when i take the board out but i'm pretty sure it's more because he knows he's gonna get a treat. lol

Before we got Bowser, we were set on either Hamlet or Butters BUT when we got him, it just didn't feel right. He was way too crazy! I always thought that bulldogs kinda looked like Bowser from the super mario games.

Haha! I couldn't agree more - who doesn't love super mario, lol.

How much does he weigh now? I just clocked Archie in at 20 lbs yesterday!

Harvey's Executive Assistant Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Harvey Specter
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Hello Bowser. Good looking Boy.
    Hug your bully today

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Agatha Gump
    Likes (Received)

Bowser is precious as is Zeus. Porch Potty makes a wonderful patch of astro-turf for our balcony. What a lifesaver and housebreaking aid!

Bulldog Vet in Training Christie H's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christie
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Wheezie Kay Wigglebottom and Zakk Abbott Wylde
    Likes (Received)

Bowser is adorable!!!

Real Name
    Samantha
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    June
    Likes (Received)

Bowser and I share a birthday! What a lucky day

The Ultimate Sourmug nycbullymama's Avatar
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    b and w
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

I think.. I think I need a puppy!!

How cute is he!!

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    BOWSER
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Finsup View Post
    Haha! I couldn't agree more - who doesn't love super mario, lol.

How much does he weigh now? I just clocked Archie in at 20 lbs yesterday!
    well we took him to get his second set of shots about 2 weeks ago and he clocked in at 15lbs. We don't have a scale at home so i can't check but i'd guess around 18lbs-ish.

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    BOWSER
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
    Sweet Bowser.

Is that DoggieLawn? How's that working out for you? I seriously considered something like this for Bella while I'm at work all day.
    the company we use is called Doggy and the City. It's been good so far but we mainly signed up to get the box for the grass so we don't have to build one. they want to charge like $40 a month for grass that costs around $5. don't get me wrong, it's extremely convenient not having to go to home depot to buy grass BUT the cost is high. We're going to cancel the services and get the grass ourselves.

as far as having him access the grass while we're at work, we lock him up in the bathroom in a pen because we fear of someone taking him since our apartment is on the ground floor and people could very easily take him. :/ We don't bring the grass indoors. Hope this helps!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads