Possibly need new home for Tiberius in Virginia

chris425

Dec 28, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiberius
Me and my buddy have been together for about 1 1/2 years now and he is an awesome beautiful bulldog. When I first got him I was in school and only working 2 days a week so he and I got to spend a ton of time together. We would go to parks and to the beach and play all the time. Well this past spring I had to pick up more hours for financial reasons and ended up withdrawing from school this fall to work full-time @ around 60 hrs a week. At first it was fine, my roommate wasn't working and had no problem helping out by spending time with him and taking care of him when I wasn't there. Then my roommate started to work more and helped less and less as time went on. I have never had a problem with Tiberius using the bathroom in the house, and then a few months ago he started. I would work overnight and ask my roommate to take him out before he went to bed and I would get home at 6 am and find that he had peed in the house. I started coming home to take him out on my break over night and he stopped, I think my roommate was just not taking him out. He is a beautiful mild mannered bulldog and he deserves the best possible living situation.

Anyways, I love T, but I want him to be happy and healthy and for that I think I need to find him a new home. I'm picky and I would keep him before sending him somewhere off of craigslist or to someone that I didn't think would take care of him. I figured I could start on here and see if anyone here knew anyone in Virginia that was looking for a new bulldog.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
First of all I want to THANK you for coming on here to talk about options… PLEASE do NOT place a want add or craigslist!!! My first suggestion would be to find a local rescue in your area, they will take the time to find a wonderful home for your baby. I'm going to tag members that work w/rescues to see where you should start...

Also I want to commend you for making a difficult decision, but the BEST decision for your beloved Tiberius.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hi Chris -- thank you for loving him so much that you want to do what is best for him. Contact BUMPER rescue on Facebook via message... Melissa Sanchez is the president and will help you find the right home for your sweet boy. T will stay with you and Melissa will help you find the right fit for him

Kprice

May 22, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ollie
I live in Northern VA and have been looking for another bulldog. Would love to talk.

OP
C

chris425

Dec 28, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiberius
I will most likely go through a rescue, but pm me and we can talk.
Chris

OP
C

chris425

Dec 28, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiberius
Hi Chris -- thank you for loving him so much that you want to do what is best for him. Contact BUMPER rescue on Facebook via message... Melissa Sanchez is the president and will help you find the right home for your sweet boy. T will stay with you and Melissa will help you find the right fit for him

I messaged Bumper, but I have not heard from them yet. I was wondering if you had any other contact information for them?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I messaged Bumper, but I have not heard from them yet. I was wondering if you had any other contact information for them?

Can you PM me your name that is on FB.... I will contact Melissa and help get things moving for you

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Can you PM me your name that is on FB.... I will contact Melissa and help get things moving for you

:up: good luck and sorry about your situation. Melissa and bumper are wonderful and he will be in good hands.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.