When to switch to adult food?

lmmorgan726

Sep 15, 2014
Country
en_US
Bulldog(s) Names
Levi
My bully babies were 6 months old on December 15th. They are currently on FROMM's Large Breed Puppy Formula in the turquoise/blue bag. Right now both of their poop is awesome! (Considering they used to pee out their little butts with diarrhea--- sheww! Glad that's over). BUT--- Lexi's farts will stink out a room!!! They are audible and bring tears to your eyes a lot of the time and silent but deadly the rest if the time. Levi doesn't seem to have gas issues at all. We did give her a tablespoon of Greek yogurt the other night and it gave her diarrhea, so I'm just curious when we can graduate to the adult food and maybe change the ingredient away from less gassy stuff! Thank you all in advance! PS-- I love this site! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419700335.326735.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
agree anytime after 6 months

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
You can switch now if you want, if you stay with FROMM 4 star, as they are an all stage food. We switch ours when they are 6 to 7 months of age.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.