LOOKING FOR A FEMALE ENGLISH BULLY FOR SALE !!!!

roccogarza

Dec 26, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
I am looking for a english bulldog female puppy for sale in the south texas area any information would be appreciated

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
sorry -- we do not allow any sale information to be posted in the forums. If a memebr does want to communicated any info to you they must do so via private messaging.

OP
roccogarza

roccogarza

Dec 26, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
sorry -- we do not allow any sale information to be posted in the forums. If a memebr does want to communicated any info to you they must do so via private messaging.

ok awesome , sorry i am new to the site !!!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Welcome [MENTION=13400]roccogarza[/MENTION]! Good luck with your search for your new bulldog. Hoping you'll share some pics and stories of your bully Rocco...he looks very handsome!

:welcome2:

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Check the rescues in Texas!!!!

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Agreed with bulldozersma, we can't post breeders but we can post rescues and have a special section dedicated to them. Good luck with the search :)

yulia

Oct 20, 2014
Boulder, CO
Country
Boulder, Colorado, USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Kira
Hi, not sure if you only want EB. In case you would consider OEB (olde English bulldogge, a breed very similar to EB, yet more active and often healthier) there is an enormously huge cluster of OEB breeders in Texas, like no other state. I have many of them friended on facebook. so let me know, I can put a shout for them in case some have puppies of the color you need. Also OEB can be generational (means no mix of EB in at least four generations) and foundational, those are mixed with EB: F1 (foundational one means one of the parents are OEB and one is EB, so 50-50), F2 means EB among grandparents, F3 - eb in third generation and F4 is already called generational. F1s even look usually very much like EB and act like one, too. Though they still are usually better breathers and are more active than EBs. My girl is a foundational 2 OEB and is just as stubborn little brat as an EB :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.