When should a bully reach his adult weight

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
[MENTION=1041]lexterwayne[/MENTION] Oh god, I knew he was going to be a big one....he is just now 4 months.

[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] i know big ole feet and such a big heart...he is my lovey dovey.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Is he wearing snowshoes [MENTION=1505]2bulliefamily[/MENTION]? What a sweetie. Gracie has big feet, is 4 years old, and only 42 pounds, so go figure.

OP
izstigspunks

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I guess Stig's going to be the little guy of the bunch. From your comments, I see him gaining only a few pounds max, so 52lbs. I guess he's always going to be the one sitting down in class pics. :lol:

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] that makes me feel better! The rate he is going though he is going to be big! I cannot wait to see how much he weighs. We had a vet appt scheduled last weekend but when we got there they had an emergency and we could not wait so have to go back next saturday. I hate waiting that long because he is overdue for shots but we have the Senior Bowl this weekend and trying to go during the week is a royal pain.

[MENTION=1041]lexterwayne[/MENTION] that is such a great pic, how old was he there?

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
[MENTION=1505]2bulliefamily[/MENTION] i believe he was 6 or 7 months old... thats when he went to work with me and could sit on the desk and i could still hold him.. man i miss that

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
Oh i would love to be able to bring Brodie to work! That would be fun! I would get nothing done though - - not that i do now.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.