Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I want to wish all my EBN Family a very Merry Christmas. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday filled with peace, health, love and happiness. May you all enjoy the season with your families both skin and fur, and give all those beautiful bullies hugs and kisses from me and Dozer and Blossom. Lets also remember all those who are ill, alone, and those who are in service protecting our freedoms, they are away from their families, please keep them in your thoughts and prayers. Enjoy your holiday with your families and I love you all.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 99

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
thank you, Monica! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Thank you and Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Merry Christmas to you as well

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
You are a beautiful woman, inside & out!

Merry Christmas & LOVE from Texas!!

Carol & Cami

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=6311]Vikinggirl[/MENTION]...Merry Christmas♡♡♡

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
I want to wish all my EBN Family a very Merry Christmas. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday filled with peace, health, love and happiness. May you all enjoy the season with your families both skin and fur, and give all those beautiful bullies hugs and kisses from me and Dozer and Blossom. Lets also remember all those who are ill, alone, and those who are in service protecting our freedoms, they are away from their families, please keep them in your thoughts and prayers. Enjoy your holiday with your families and I love you all.

Thank you for the Chistmas wishes. We hope you and your family had a very Merry Christmas. Sorry for the late post...I was under the weather.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.