Feeding and Panalog question

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
Hey Y'all~ I was wondering at what age have you switched your puppy's food from puppy to adult food. Winnie will be 7 months in January.

Also, I have read several posts that mention Panalog. I loved that stuff, but I understood it went out of production. Are y'all able to get it now? Thru your vet? Not only did we use it all the time on our dogs, we used it on all of our boo boos!

Thanks!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Hey Y'all~ I was wondering at what age have you switched your puppy's food from puppy to adult food. Winnie will be 7 months in January.

Also, I have read several posts that mention Panalog. I loved that stuff, but I understood it went out of production. Are y'all able to get it now? Thru your vet? Not only did we use it all the time on our dogs, we used it on all of our boo boos!

Thanks!

You can switch her to an all life stages food.

Panalog can also be manufactured under different names- same ingredients different manufactures. Entoderm ointment and animax ointment are two others I know of. :)

RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
The boys will be 9 months on the 23rd of December. I know very little but the pros here can help. The boys eat Fromm Puppy in the pink bags. Dropped shipped ever three weeks from Petflow. I leave food out always. They eat until they are full. They don't over eat because their weigh is good. Im going to keep them on the puppy for a full year. Then convert to another Fromm product with Petflow. I am too dumb and lazy for raw. Hope this helps. Ralphie

OP
Donnam

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
Thanks y'all! I'll be checking with my vet about the "Panalog."

My dogs are both eating Origen--Winnie is on Orijen Puppy--and they both seem to be doing well (Jack isn't a bulldog). I'm also too lazy to do raw. It will be a little more convenient to feed them both adult food. Ralphie, it amazes me that you can let your boys free feed! Every bully I've ever had, including Winnie, has inhaled her food and rushed over to the other dogs' bowls to inhale that food. They're so bad that I have had to feed them away from the other dogs. Winnie eats in her crate. Your boys have wonderful manners!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Thanks y'all! I'll be checking with my vet about the "Panalog."

My dogs are both eating Origen--Winnie is on Orijen Puppy--and they both seem to be doing well (Jack isn't a bulldog). I'm also too lazy to do raw. It will be a little more convenient to feed them both adult food. Ralphie, it amazes me that you can let your boys free feed! Every bully I've ever had, including Winnie, has inhaled her food and rushed over to the other dogs' bowls to inhale that food. They're so bad that I have had to feed them away from the other dogs. Winnie eats in her crate. Your boys have wonderful manners!

You're looking for a nystatin-neomycin sulfate, thiostrepton triamcinolone acetonide ointment

I was wrong mine is called entederm not entoderm. Sorry!

OP
Donnam

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
You're looking for a nystatin-neomycin sulfate, thiostrepton triamcinolone acetonide ointment

I was wrong mine is called entederm not entoderm. Sorry!

WOW! I'll never be able to say that!! But I think I can remember entederm. Thanks Lisa!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online