Do you brush your bully's teeth??

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Well I never have. Between all Vegas's antler's and nylabones I just thought he kept his teeth clean that way. Yesterday for the first time ever, We took Vegas to a groomer, I have just been to busy and don't want the back ache of a bath. The groomer bathed him in his Rx soap, flushed his ears, did internal anal glands, cut and dremeled his nails....AND brushed his teeth!! I laughed and asked how that went???? She said he loves it, he just sat there and let her brush away. Now I am thinking I need to get a doggie toothbrush and paste. I really have never thought of brushing his teeth before.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Never have and Banks had great teeth, according to our vet

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Never have and Banks had great teeth, according to our vet

Our vet never has said and he looks in Veg's mouth. I look at his teeth and they look great. All over the place but great, even the one in the middle of the roof of his mouth. :sarcastic:

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
This is interesting to me. I just bought a doggie brush and paste f/ Amazon for Bella. I thought I'd have to brush her teeth. Years ago, I neglected my Lhasa Apso's teeth for 10+ years and they were horrid. The vet kept trying to sell me this almost $1,000 teeth cleaning. I vowed to never let a dog's teeth to get so bad.

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Our vet never has said and he looks in Veg's mouth. I look at his teeth and they look great. All over the place but great, even the one in the middle of the roof of his mouth. :sarcastic:

LMAO...cracks me up... The lone tooth in the middle, you're obsessed with it

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
LMAO...cracks me up... The lone tooth in the middle, you're obsessed with it

I AM..... in amazes me, LOL. I have pics wanna see?? huh, huh, huh??? (jk) but I do have pics. lol

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I AM..... in amazes me, LOL. I have pics wanna see?? huh, huh, huh??? (jk) but I do have pics. lol

Sure... We all share!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I WOULD like to see that famous tooth! tooth.jpg

mzza111

May 16, 2013
Orange County, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gypsy (May 2013- March 2015)

OMG, do they all have the tooth in the middle of the roof of their mouth? Gypsy is my first bulldog and I find that tooth hilarious! I tell her she has HBT, Hillbilly Teeth, because they are all over the place!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.