Confused

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
So we've decided to switch to a different food, but haven't yet decided on a brand as I don't know about anyone else but I'm finding this whole food business very confusing I don't know which to try her on for the best, I've looked at the food ratings but I'm still confused by it all, yes I know it's probably straight forward but it honestly doesn't take much to confuse me [emoji3]

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
OP
ruby

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
Oh no, you are correct! Dog food, the labels (in the USA) are so confusing! Plus the options of home cooking a raw diet, there is so many choices and it's one if the most important choices you make for their overall health.

Here's some reading to help you make the choice

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/english-bulldog-faq/40187-faq-feed-bulldog.html

English Bulldog News Forums - Frequently Asked Dog Food Questions

English Bulldog News Forums - Our Top 5 Recommended Dog Food Choices

Your right with all the choices out there and labelling of the food bags makes it hard to know if your picking the right option I suppose it's trail and error but I want to hopefully pick the right one first change round or Atleast know in on the right track.

Thank-you for the links il have a read over them

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
it is crazy with all the options.... I was lucky to find Fromm and it has worked well for us

OP
ruby

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] I had a look for Fromm as I've seen on here quite a lot of people rate it, but sadly for some reason they don't sell it over here in the UK it would be great if they did [emoji3]

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
@2BullyMama I had a look for Fromm as I've seen on here quite a lot of people rate it, but sadly for some reason they don't sell it over here in the UK it would be great if they did [emoji3]

UGH... sorry did not realize you were in UK. I think I tagged Jimmy and Pati for you in another thread if I remember correctly --

OP
ruby

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
UGH... sorry did not realize you were in UK. I think I tagged Jimmy and Pati for you in another thread if I remember correctly --

It's okay - I should imagine it's difficult to keep up with where everyone is based, it's a shame they don't do Fromm over here Id of defiantly tried her on that

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.