cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Thank you so much. My husband had a long conversation about diesel. It is very painful but we decided to let Diesel go to the keystone rescue. Lorraine has somebody who is very interested in Diesel.
We have another bully who has bad allergies, a boxer who is 9 years old who's acl is messing up and a cat who has asthma. We also have three kids. With all what is going on with hubby's job we just simply can not afford Diesel. We spend a lot of money on him and like I said before we knew about how much those dogs are, however since our financial status changed so much we are sure somebody else can give Diesel better care!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You loved and cared for Diesel so much that I know this was a tough decision for you and your family. But knowing that he will be well cared for with the rescue and has a potential new parent in the horizon should give you some reassurance and comfort. Thank you for helping this sweet boy as much as you and your husband did, [MENTION=11381]chaygirl79[/MENTION].

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thank you so much. My husband had a long conversation about diesel. It is very painful but we decided to let Diesel go to the keystone rescue. Lorraine has somebody who is very interested in Diesel.
We have another bully who has bad allergies, a boxer who is 9 years old who's acl is messing up and a cat who has asthma. We also have three kids. With all what is going on with hubby's job we just simply can not afford Diesel. We spend a lot of money on him and like I said before we knew about how much those dogs are, however since our financial status changed so much we are sure somebody else can give Diesel better care!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

big HUGS to you.... such a hard decision, but you gave him a great home with lots of love and now you are continuing to do what is best for him. Lorriane is great and will make sure he is in a great home hugs and prayers to you!

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
I know how hard this is, my thoughts are with you and your family - as well as Diesel. I'm sure they will do all they can to ensure he's taken care of

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.