Bed wetter?

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Quick question....has anyone ever had a pup that peed their bed while asleep? Tyson has not been neutered as yet so I know that can't be causing an issue. That being said, he was just walked and then crated. He is literally dead asleep and I smelled pee. I looked over at him and he is doing his puppy dreaming and running in his sleep. So it looks like his butt is a bed wetter. Anyone ever have that happen with their pup?

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
I have not witnessed this with our two. Both are over a year old. If this continues I would see the vet to rule out a uti.

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
I've had a bed wetter but not while sleeping. Is there any chance he woke up, peed, and went back to sleep - my Bocephus had no problem laying in pee - those little stinkers.

OP
Bizzymammabee

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
I've had a bed wetter but not while sleeping. Is there any chance he woke up, peed, and went back to sleep - my Bocephus had no problem laying in pee - those little stinkers.

Maybe I missed him getting up. I know I heard some fidgeting and then I smelled the pee and when I looked over at his butt a minute or two later he was back on his side snoring and doggy dreaming. Don't know what on earth it is that he just doesn't give a rats patoote about sleeping on something peed up on. My son said it's like sleeping on a water bed :ashamed:

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
Canelo would wake and pee, then lay in it, roll in it, sleep in it. We called him Pig Pen for a while because he had a cloud of flies floating above him. He went through a stage where he would just stop and pee, pee in his kennel but we stayed persistent taking him out immediately. And Husband and I spent a lot of time on our knees scrubbing his stinky butt almost daily. He did grow out of it. I couldn't put bedding in the kennel he would just soak it so I rotated old towels. He now has a comfy pillow in his kennel. Be patient and persistent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.