The "Gut" Of Our Jokes

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
Ever since Canelo grew big enough to get up on the couch, the TV channels would change on their own, menus would appear, settings would change, volume went up or down all by themselves. We would look for the remote and couldn't find it. A friend was visiting yesterday and the remote disappeared, he's looking around, under furniture. Me? I walk to Canelo who is sitting on the couch, reach under his gut and pull out the remote. We realized yesterday that if the remote disappears we have gotten into the habit of checking under Canelo where we find the remote 99% of the time under his belly. It's like Canelo gravitates to the remote and it ends up underneath him we even say now when the TV does something crazy, "The TV just got Caneloed", lol! Does anyone else have things disappear that's odd?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
hehe; I get Ambered, Rudied, and Austined on a daily bases. Austin takes shoes, any shoes and just starts running with them and it sucks when he goes out in the pasture with them becasue he doesn't bring any of them back. Amber and Ruby are the two major thieves in the house but they have tailored it back to just unsupervised food, unless of course they are left out together unattended and then its remotes, game gear controllers, phones, chargers or anything they can grab and go with like blankets on the bed. They only steal the blankets off the bed during the winter months and drag them around the houes wherever they plan on going. Yeap; we get a daily dose of the girls redecorating but thats ok. They have taught us to scale down on material things :rofl:In all fairness, most of the time we are quit aware where the remote is since we have been "taught" so well about the "bully rules of the house." If they want it, its theirs, if they see it, its theirs, if the taste it, its theirs, if you have it and they want it, its theirs, etc. lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:rofl: :rofl: That is hysterical.... Banks always pushed everything in her way on the floor :blink:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.