Real Name
    Toni
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bodie
    Likes (Received)

Default Hi everyone!

Sorry I haven't been on the site lately, it's been an up and down last few months... Well, Bodie's bleeding from his penis again😞 another urethral prolapse😢😢 we don't know what we're going to do, we don't have the $1000-$1500 that it's going to cost for surgery... We already maxed out our credit cards and a $9500 care credit card on Bodie with all the skin issues over the last 4 years.
    Anyway,I just needed to vent a little...Thanks for listening/reading!!
    On a good note, we received our EBN calendar!!!! So awesome😊
    You'll never know true, unconditional love and loyalty until you own a Bully! A smooshy-face, full of wrinkles, slobber mouthed, stinky Bully!!!

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Hi everyone!

Nice to see you, so sorry to hear about Bodie . Can you check with your vet to see if they can offer a payment plan? Especially if you've done right by them all this time, you never know....

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Oh no,,, poor Bodie (and Momma).... really, ask the vet if they would allow a payment plan - you've been good with everything prior worst they will do is say no, worth and ask,.

Best of luck and please keep us posted
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)

I am so sorry for you and Bodie, that you all are having such a rough go. I sure wish I had money, I would surely help. If I didn't have animals-I would have money-I feel so bad for you because I have had many disasters through the years and I know how difficult things can be. The only thing I can do is pray that you can get through all this
    somehow. Best Wishes and prayers. The old saying "when it rains,it pours" is much to true.
    "
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

Real Name
    Toni
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bodie
    Likes (Received)

Thanks everyone! I have checked with the vet and "no-go" on the pymt plan😞 they said because it was a surgery requiring overnite stays at the emergency clinic, pymt is due prior to surgery...I do understand their reasoning, but it doesn't help us any! I have a really good friend that is a breeder, although she's in Missouri and I'm in NC, she messaged me a couple days ago wondering what was going on with Bodie. She told me that she would send some money the end of Jan, first of Feb. She actually offered to have the surgery done by her vets in Missouri, for only a few hundred dollars, and said she'd pay for it, but we'd have to go there. But after talking it over with my hubby, we think it would put Bodie under more stress to do a 20+ hour drive and we don't want to do that. So...Idk!! I just hope we can wait till end of Jan/first of Feb. The bleeding has subsided again as of today, but who knows when it'll start back up like it did last week??!!
    Anyway, Thank y'all again!!
    You'll never know true, unconditional love and loyalty until you own a Bully! A smooshy-face, full of wrinkles, slobber mouthed, stinky Bully!!!

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by BodiesMom View Post
    Thanks everyone! I have checked with the vet and "no-go" on the pymt plan they said because it was a surgery requiring overnite stays at the emergency clinic, pymt is due prior to surgery...I do understand their reasoning, but it doesn't help us any! I have a really good friend that is a breeder, although she's in Missouri and I'm in NC, she messaged me a couple days ago wondering what was going on with Bodie. She told me that she would send some money the end of Jan, first of Feb. She actually offered to have the surgery done by her vets in Missouri, for only a few hundred dollars, and said she'd pay for it, but we'd have to go there. But after talking it over with my hubby, we think it would put Bodie under more stress to do a 20+ hour drive and we don't want to do that. So...Idk!! I just hope we can wait till end of Jan/first of Feb. The bleeding has subsided again as of today, but who knows when it'll start back up like it did last week??!!
    Anyway, Thank y'all again!!
    Have you tried to contact any of these places for assistance?

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/fo...vet-bills.html
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Susan Moore
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Elmo
    Likes (Received)

Try gofundme.com I just signed up with them to help me with a Chihuahua that I saved on death row, try it and see if this works for you, I am hoping it well work for me also. If you have a face book account, twitter account, there is another one I cannot remember it, anyway go fund me.com will walk you through it on how to do it. I hope this helps you.

Real Name
    Toni
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bodie
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    Have you tried to contact any of these places for assistance?

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/fo...vet-bills.html
    No ma'am I haven't! Thank you, these are the types of info I've been needing!! TY again!!

Remove Ads