If you could change just ONE thing about your Bully?...

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I would wish that HRH didn't have all the fears she does.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I would wish Maggie had good health ... so that all the problems we are having with her would disappear.

Daddy ... well I wish he's start to "fill out" a bit soon so that he fitted into his body and so that hubby would stop telling me he's part Beagle or part American Bulldog.

NikkiSchoolcraft

Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston, Hitch, Layla, Sugar Boo
I wish we could say GOODBYE to allergies!!!! I feel so bad for Hitch. He seems to be allergic to everything! His hair falls out, he turns red, etc. I wish he didnt have to deal with all that. All 3 of my bullies have allergies, but his are by far the worst :down:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
How about to learn that mirrors are nothing to bark at? :p

The only thing I'd like him to learn is to realize that some dogs are not friendly and should not be approached. He got into a mini-altercation with a german sheppard at his doggy daycare a few weeks ago because he kept following him around. To his frustration, the g.s. nipped at him a little :*(. Stiggy's got a little battle scar now ;). But then I think he still gets into other dogs' spaces :crazy:.
Does Stiggy have a bubble problem?

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I'd wish Vegas to NOT have epilepsy.
I'd wish Orion to NOT be a PITA.

L

Lucy-licious

i would like to stop Lucy chasing Bailey (my 8 yr old tortoise shell cat) around the house :crazy:
cos one day those nails will catch her and boy will she be sorry then :eek:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=1648]Lucylambchop[/MENTION] sometimes I think the cat needs to take a swing at them .... it may be the only way they learn. It sure worked with Daddy!!!

L

Lucy-licious

[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] bailey is getting braver and learning to stand her ground more so it is only a matter of time!
it surprises me that Lucy doesnt back off cos Bailey sure scares me when she growls the way she does :lol:

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
agreed with [MENTION=860]jillh10[/MENTION] I don't take loss very well and even with all the Bear antics and stubborness, I wouldn't change him at all.

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
I would fix Butler's eye, he has a big scar on his cornea from an ulcer when he was homeless. he can't see that well out of it. and I definitely agree with the super long lifespan.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.