If you could change just ONE thing about your Bully?...

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
If you could make one change to your Bully (or Bullies), what would it be?

I would make Ida's face totally beautiful white again! And I would want Gertie to MIND! (Like come when she's called, not when she finally gets around to it).

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
There is a couple things I wish he wouldn't do like lick his paws (I KNOW it's not all allergies, it's partly obsessive!), be such a toy hog, like male dogs again and jump on people. But if I had to pick one I would say I wish he wouldn't jump on people when they came to my house!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I would make Molly, Mandy and Jesse get along so I could lounge with all of my bullies at the same time. :up:

Stop Jesse and Mandy from barking. The other 3 hardly ever bark, but those two are vocal!

And make them learn to stay clear of Toads.

That is it!!!

swagger

Jan 25, 2011
Brooklyn, New York
Bulldog(s) Names
Swagg
hahaha keep my bullie swagg from licking my feet all the time. whenever he's out and about in the house and i dont have on shoes he licks my feet constantly. so i have to walk around with wet feet

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
How about to learn that mirrors are nothing to bark at? :p

The only thing I'd like him to learn is to realize that some dogs are not friendly and should not be approached. He got into a mini-altercation with a german sheppard at his doggy daycare a few weeks ago because he kept following him around. To his frustration, the g.s. nipped at him a little :*(. Stiggy's got a little battle scar now ;). But then I think he still gets into other dogs' spaces :crazy:.

HarlowandBoris

Jan 19, 2011
NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlow and Boris
I enjoy all their naughty behavior and I wouldn't change it. I would want them to live longer. Boris just turned 10 and it makes me sad to think that I might not have him much longer.

OP
G

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Good one![MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION] And we'd all like longer lives, for sure. I've often thought, their life span is sort of a "design flaw". A tortoise can live 200 years and our beloved dogs 15 yrs. is a good long run. What's with that? :crazy:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
That his face would always smell like he just got a bath, it is a constant battle!! His body smells good, he is on the right food and snacks, I am faithful with washing his face daily, yet he always has a sour smell to it!! Other than that I would not change a thing........well........Oh you did say just ONE!!!! :heart: My Vegas!!

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
I wish Norm and LeRoy would get along forever, the humping would stop and they could live forever.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.