Does your Bully do the chicken scratch????

Wolfjen50

Jan 18, 2011
Okaloosa county
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Does anyone else notice their Bully do what I call the chicken scratch after they pee/poop or just pick up the scent of another animal? A brief description is my chunky baby backs up to the spot in question and uses his back legs to kick up the grass for about 15 seconds. It is the funniest thing........just wondering what your silly bully does. :confused:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Gracie used to do that after :poo:ing. She'd back up to the pile and kick it...... You DO NOT want to be behind Princess Gracie when she poos. ;)

She doesn't do that now,,, wonder if she will resume when the snow melts... LOL

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Yeah Silva does it too! When we first brought her home and she did it we were rolling on the ground laughing! It was too funny! Silly :bully:!!!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
When Gertie was little, she would use her left hind leg and do one quick kick after a :poo:. But she usually stuck her foot right in it. SO it was a regular rountine, take her out to do her business, come inside and wash her foot off. She finally started taking a step or two forward first so her foot stays clean now.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Stig never does. He just turns around and takes a couple of whiffs of his wonderful creation. :barf:

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
We have lost significant areas of our lawn to Linus' kicked after a poop. Then he takes off like he's been possessed and runs around after he's lightened his load. :D

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1731]Wolfjen50[/MENTION], Yes after both a good poop and a pee----[MENTION=860]jillh10[/MENTION], lol My yard has "bald" spots as well because there is one certain area and ONLY that area that he will poop, and then there is one certain area and I mean ONE that he will pee, both spots having bald spots from the "chicken scratch" he saves the 90 mile an hour run after lightening his load for when we get back in the house!! :eek:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Vegas does not.
Orion, yes. Luckily...she moves forward from her squatting position before doing the lawn alterations.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.