Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
Hi,

Just a quick question.

I was wondering if anyone can recommend the best dog food in the UK to feed my girl on.

Thanks

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I'm going to tag some members in the UK for you, hopefully they can give you some food advice...

BuckeyeBrian

Dec 17, 2014
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Bean
We use purina OM. It is a special order item from our vet. It helps keep the extra weight off, and is good for them. We sometimes add low sodium fat free chicken broth just to make it interesting for our fur-baby. She loves it. I'm in the usa, but I would think purina is everywhere. Hope this helps.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hi,

Just a quick question.

I was wondering if anyone can recommend the best dog food in the UK to feed my girl on.

Thanks

I think JimmyJJ uses Wainsright and Pati has mentioned Jame Wellbeloved

CharLoco

Jul 5, 2014
Country
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Loco
Hi - we use James beloved as its grain free but he currently has skin issues so switching to canagan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
James Wellbeloved is very good, limited ingredient, grain free and my friend has 3 bullies eating it and they're all doing great. They also love it. Even the picky one who wasn't interested in food before now really loves his food.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.