Bulldog Names~

nw536

Aug 30, 2014
Lou Lou... We call her Lou Lou Bug ... But she's definitely sassy.. I like Bella also

Miss Lola

Sep 25, 2014
Maple Ridge
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola, Floyd
Lola was the one girl name all family members could agree on. Her full name is Lola Bella Mara but we call her Lola Bean. We also liked Lu Lu. My husband picked our boys name Floyd. Sir Floyd Winrow is his full name. Pete was our second choice.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
We are all sports related.....

Nitschke == named after Ray Nitschke from the Green Bay Packers
Banks == named after Ernie Banks from the Chicago Cubs
Chelios == named after Chris Chelios from the Chicago Blackhawks

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
We are all sports related.....

Nitschke == named after Ray Nitschke from the Green Bay Packers
Banks == named after Ernie Banks from the Chicago Cubs
Chelios == named after Chris Chelios from the Chicago Blackhawks

Wasn't Chelios from the Wings? :p

We started a Honeymooner's theme when we had bullmastiffs. We had Norton, Trixie, and our breeder had Ralph. We thought about changing Mabel's name when we got her, but were told she knew her name. Our next bulldog will be Alice (to the moon!). We always liked Alice because, even though Ralph thought he was in charge, she really wore the pants in that household!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Wasn't Chelios from the Wings? :p

We started a Honeymooner's theme when we had bullmastiffs. We had Norton, Trixie, and our breeder had Ralph. We thought about changing Mabel's name when we got her, but were told she knew her name. Our next bulldog will be Alice (to the moon!). We always liked Alice because, even though Ralph thought he was in charge, she really wore the pants in that household!

love that show... and yes, Alice was the ruler in that house! Also, Chelios made his way around the league I beleive, he was Canadien for a year or two, but I think he works for the Wings now in the office

mc68mc

Sep 11, 2012
Columbia Mo area
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
April aka Big Smoochie or Smoocha - Libre'
April was born on april fools day so goes the name - but we call her by her pet names - meaty sweetie - Big smoochie and my fav especially when we are out and about people look at me like I'm crazy when I call her girlfriend !!! LOL My wife does tell her friends that April is the "Other woman in my life " HA HA!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.