Do random strangers ask to take pictures of (and with!) your bulldog??

binxrexchubbs

Oct 1, 2014
NH seacoast
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubbs W.C.
Yes! And I'm not fond of it. Thankfully we don't get it anymore now that Chubbs is slightly older (5 months.) For the first 3 months I would take him to work with me. While he was trying to do his business, obnoxious people would come over & ask if they could pet him (while they're already doing it.) One woman was crying hysterically. I'm all for people wanting to come see Chubbs, but not the ones who go overboard. :nono:

benny316

Sep 9, 2014
Yea more so when they were pups or I have had people approach me asking about them a lot of people say that its their dream dog and how they always wanted one but everyone always seems to be in shock when they find out how much the pups sell for or when I tell them how much I paid for mine

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
Yes Canelo is a super star, I'm his lovely assistant. We had a flat tire and got towed to a Discount Tire where Canelo was doing selfies with all customers and employees.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
Yes all the time. Especially at home depot.

I took Canelo to Home Depot and was asked to take him out of the store for safety issues. I think I'm going to take him again. It's been a while since I took him. Glad to hear Home Depot isn't 100% off limits. We'll see how the next visit goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
Not had strangers asking to pic's that I know off! But whenever we go anywhere we have to set off ten minutes earlier cause of people asking to pet her...she's a star at our vets the vets and the rest of the staff love her - she was the face the face of their website at one point [emoji3]

OP
Cali Doll

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
I took Canelo to Home Depot and was asked to take him out of the store for safety issues. I think I'm going to take him again. It's been a while since I took him. Glad to hear Home Depot isn't 100% off limits. We'll see how the next visit goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hmm, what safety issues?

RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
Someone I live with tells me at times I'm a jacka--. I tell people money has been tight and the boys are Way Behind On Their Shots. And or they were abused as pups and they WILL bite. The whole time the boys are going nuts to be pet. They don't know the difference. But Weesie does. I have come from potty training Twice I don't intend on someone following us home and stealing them. And I hate to admit this but this does happen in East Tennessee.

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Yes and i always say lilly dont like paparazzi (im an awful woman ) [emoji23]

nw536

Aug 30, 2014
We get looks all the time, my husband says it feels like we are in a sideshow circus.. We have beautiful twin girls AND a beautiful bully... We are cautious with all three..

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.