Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do random strangers ask to take pictures of (and with!) your bulldog??

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Goob
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Do random strangers ask to take pictures of (and with!) your bulldog??

I don't get asked about pictures but when we walk him people yell out of their cars, "I love your DOG!!!!!!" If we pass by other walkers they will tell us how handsome he is. If we are in front of our house people will stop and ask different questions about him. One time a truck drove by and just yelled out, "HEY GOOB." I have no clue who it was!

He isn't friendly towards strangers and when little kids see him, I have to politely tell them that they can't pet him but they can say hi to him.

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Do random strangers ask to take pictures of (and with!) your bulldog??

absolutley.... 'can I take a picture... my xxxx will love him!'
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Roxy
    Likes (Received)

i've never had a picture taken that i know of, but a woman who happened to be a fellow bully owner stopped in the middle of the street to see my bully and she called her bully up to the front of the car so i could see her. it was pretty funny watching this bulldog move from the back of the van up to the front. We probably would have talked longer but she was holding up traffic and had to get going.

Country
    US
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chubbs W.C.
    Likes (Received)

Yes! And I'm not fond of it. Thankfully we don't get it anymore now that Chubbs is slightly older (5 months.) For the first 3 months I would take him to work with me. While he was trying to do his business, obnoxious people would come over & ask if they could pet him (while they're already doing it.) One woman was crying hysterically. I'm all for people wanting to come see Chubbs, but not the ones who go overboard.

Yea more so when they were pups or I have had people approach me asking about them a lot of people say that its their dream dog and how they always wanted one but everyone always seems to be in shock when they find out how much the pups sell for or when I tell them how much I paid for mine

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Somewhere in the Universe. Wish you were here!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Yes all the time. Especially at home depot.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Canelo
    Likes (Received)

Yes Canelo is a super star, I'm his lovely assistant. We had a flat tire and got towed to a Discount Tire where Canelo was doing selfies with all customers and employees.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bulldog(s) Names
    Canelo
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by rjisaterp View Post
    Yes all the time. Especially at home depot.
    I took Canelo to Home Depot and was asked to take him out of the store for safety issues. I think I'm going to take him again. It's been a while since I took him. Glad to hear Home Depot isn't 100% off limits. We'll see how the next visit goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Real Name
    Donna
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruby
    Likes (Received)

Default Do random strangers ask to take pictures of (and with!) your bulldog??

Not had strangers asking to pic's that I know off! But whenever we go anywhere we have to set off ten minutes earlier cause of people asking to pet her...she's a star at our vets the vets and the rest of the staff love her - she was the face the face of their website at one point

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member Cali Doll's Avatar
    Real Name
    Cali
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Canelospeeps View Post
    I took Canelo to Home Depot and was asked to take him out of the store for safety issues. I think I'm going to take him again. It's been a while since I took him. Glad to hear Home Depot isn't 100% off limits. We'll see how the next visit goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    hmm, what safety issues?
    {MEAN JOE BELLA}

IG: @bellatheenglishbully

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Beaker
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
    hmm, what safety issues?
    Dog bites, I would assume. My Home Depot does not allow dogs either. Everything is a liability these days. Tractor Supply allows them but their prices and stock are not the best.

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart! Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Chris
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I haven't had people ask to take pictures, but I have heard people say, "There's a bulldog here? Where?" and try to find us.

"Dogs have a way of finding the people who need them and
    filling an emptiness we didn't even know we had."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads