Any truth that bullies gravitates toward females more than men

TNNoles14

Dec 2, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Maximus
Maximus seems to love my mother very much. I don't have a problem with that. I think its great. He seems mind my mother and loves to cuddle with her. An example would be when hes outside and I tell him to come inside he doesn't budge but when I tell my mother, she will say Come inside Maximus. He sprints like rocket back inside and Every night at 5 pm, he walks into my mom room and barks to get onto her bed and naps. Which is funny!!! Do they prefer women ?

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
False. Bulldogs gravitate to whomever will give them what they want and what they seek.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
In my experience bullies seem to LOVE the opposite sex… Bella adored the hubby, and the boys that we've had Winston & Walter have been momma's boys ;) BUT they all seem to adore kids not matter what sex they are… Lol

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
I have 3. Diesel who don't do snuggles
Paisley & Nula do snuggles with whoever is nearest [emoji6][emoji6][emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tyree213

Nov 26, 2012
New Orleans
Bulldog(s) Names
Gilbert, Scarlet
I agree with Libra, I have a male and a female. My wife gets jealous of my boy Gilbert, she claims he's in love with me lol and my girl well she loves any & everyone and will cuddle with whoever is available .

Miss Lola

Sep 25, 2014
Maple Ridge
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola, Floyd
Our girl Lola has bonded with me the most and doesn't like when I'm away but I have been with her 24/7 since we got her and our boy Floyd bonded with her and is really big on snuggles unless it's Lola letting him snuggle her.

Bella and Dozers Dad

Community Veteran
Feb 2, 2014
Clayton, NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dozer and Koda
False. Bulldogs gravitate to whomever will give them what they want and what they seek.

So true!
I take care of all the dogs needs, food, cleaning, training,getting up in the middle of the night if needed and much more.The wife gets very jealous at times.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Nitshcke was a Momma boy but he did love his daddy.... Banks was all about Daddy and nothing but Daddy... I was merely the chick that fed her, everything else was daddy!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Blue goes back and forth. Right now, it's my turn to be the favorite.
Interestingly enough, even when his "favorite" is Chris, Blue needs to sleep near me at night. He must touch some part of me or he can't sleep. It drives me nuts, but it's the cutest thing.

Wellie instantly bonded with Chris. He adores him. I'll admit it, I'm jealous..lol..

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
All of my bulldogs have always been big Momma's boys but that's because I single parent them. But every single one of them would just go crazy anytime a man was around - wouldn't listen, wanted to play, brought out every single toy in their toybox.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Brutus and Frankie will love on both of us, but the boys absolutely hands down listen to me better. I think it cuz i'm Italian and like the kids, both pups know not to mess with mama!! Just last night, I was in my room and my husband was in the living room with the boys and Frankie was acting like a crazy man and Gary is yelling for him to stop to no avail. I walked in, Frankie saw me and dropped to the ground with the most innocent face on ever!!

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
It really depends on Bellas mood, she follows me around like i have 10 shadows haha but when daddys home she sits in his LAP!!! she is to big to be in someones lap, but at night she sleeps right under me and i cant stand it but of course i leave her alone and let her sleep wherever she wants...:p

minibull

Sep 4, 2014
Midwestern USA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Buttercup
Buttercup adores her daddy and gives him the most ear-kisses (and likes to hump him...) but since I spend more time with her she is also very attached to me. She does have more fun and gets more rambunctious during play with him although she enjoys playtime with me, too. Our friends who cared for her when we were away felt she liked men.

But at home she hates to have to choose which of us to follow around if we are doing things in separate rooms and probably follows me a little more often if forced to choose (maybe because I am the main source of food and treats?). I suspect if we didn't spend so much time together she would be Daddy's Girl all the way!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.