Woken up this morning from Stig making noises that sounded like something was in his throat.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
It sounded like a half sneeze, half cough. Also realized that he was outside the bedroom door staring straight ahead at a wall, so got concerned and got out of bed. Then I noticed that he was staring at his reflection from a body-sized mirror we have between the staircase going up our master-loft. :down:

From then on he was hyper so I coudn't get back to bed and just got ready for work :down:. He was also bouncing off the walls last night until 1am :down:. So off to daycare he went for the day. Good decision? I think so :whistle:.

Last edited:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I think after today at daycare Stig will be a new TIRED man tonight!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
LOL ..... He was protecting you from that big bad bullie at the door!!..... Goooood Stiggy!!! :crazy:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Ha, that is why my kids go into their crates at night. Tidus whodini broke out of his and was going crazy around the house just like Stig. They must think it is fun to play in the dark!

ILuvHudson

Jan 19, 2011
PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hudson
Hudson makes some funny noises when he "barks." At least you know you have Stig sized protection against any bullies that will come barrelling out of mirrors! :)

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
I have heard some crazy stuff come out of Bear. Good call on daycare today :heart:Stiggy

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Haha! Stiggy is too funny! It must have been something in our Canadian air because Silva was looking into the fireplace last night and barking like a maniac at the "bulldog" in there! She didnt sleep well either and was up at 4 am looking at me like lets get up and play! :lol:

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
We had a dog years ago that saw her reflection in the front of the black, shiney dishwasher. She would stand there and bark and bark (during the day). We finally discovered you could turn that front piece over and it was white on the other side, which matched the other appliances better. Problem solved! This is why my girls are crated at night still. I think they'd have waaaay too much fun up at night getting into mischief. I'm sure Stiggy will go to daycare and play his little heart out and he'll sleep well tonight!

Most Reactions