Is there anything that can encourage Daisy to potty on the balcony?

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
She likes the balcony.. Goes out every morning and scopes out the area lol But since Im on the third floor and winter is coming is there anything that I can use or spray or something to make her want to potty out there? With being in an apartment now:bad: she has to sniff every thing outside before she comes in. And I have to drag her in. She would stay out all day exploring the smells. She never did that when we lived in the house.

Ideas? Anyone? lol

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
When we lived in an apartment with a balcony we would put out pee-pee pads on the balcony for our pugs and they got the message. :yes:

OP
Sheena

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
ok. Worth a shot thanks [MENTION=6717]dolphin[/MENTION] :)

OP
Sheena

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Pugs picked right up on them, she'll get used to it, it'll just take time. I'm happy she is permanently back home with her mommy. :yes::yes:

Oh Its been wonderful :) Just Hopefully this year guys buy fast. She hates living in an apartment. I think she feels that our building is her house and she has to bark and chase everyone she sees in it. Shes having anxiety and I feel horrible. I have never heard her bark so much :/

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Good to "see" you [MENTION=8883]Sheena[/MENTION] ! I'll bet it is hard for her. She doesn't understand why there are others all up in HER house! Good luck with the puppy pads. You could try the artificial grass-if the pads don't work. So happy you and Daisy are together for the Holidays!

OP
Sheena

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Good to "see" you [MENTION=8883]Sheena[/MENTION] ! I'll bet it is hard for her. She doesn't understand why there are others all up in HER house! Good luck with the puppy pads. You could try the artificial grass-if the pads don't work. So happy you and Daisy are together for the Holidays!
Oh for sure. She is in attack mode most if the time. Everyone thinks she is mean! Ya with my luck she will try to eat the fake grass. But its also worth a shot 😊

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh for sure. She is in attack mode most if the time. Everyone thinks she is mean! Ya with my luck she will try to eat the fake grass. But its also worth a shot 

They sell pads like big diapers , out here they sell 5 packs and 10 packs etc. Pee-Pee pads. just grab a 5 pack and spread out a couple and see what happens. If she does try to eat them you can always put a little something on them like bitter apple spray to discourage it. In L.A. bulldogs are the number #1 apartment dog, LOL! Let us know how it goes for that lil girl. :happy:

OP
Sheena

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
They sell pads like big diapers , out here they sell 5 packs and 10 packs etc. Pee-Pee pads. just grab a 5 pack and spread out a couple and see what happens. If she does try to eat them you can always put a little something on them like bitter apple spray to discourage it. In L.A. bulldogs are the number #1 apartment dog, LOL! Let us know how it goes for that lil girl. :happy:

Sure thing. It would be wonderful if it would work. SOOOOOO convenient! lol

Most Reactions