Online shopping!

msericathatcher

Apr 18, 2014
Norfolk, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
Tomorrow my baby boy turns 3! To celebrate his big birthday I went online and found "dog beer" "dog cigar" and "bar snacks" for him! A lot of my friends think it's a bit whacky ( I don't care- at all :) proud mama here) but was curious what are some of the crazy things other parents have ordered for their babies?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
interesting items..... can't say I ordered anything that 'crazy'

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
"dog beer"????? Oh I need to check that out!!! I think the craziest thing I've ordered for one of my bulldogs was a custom made camouflage coat. He was the cutest thing ever in it

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
His and wanted a spike harness for Canelo, ordered one and I took it off. While it looks tough, OOOOWWWWW!!!!!!! Myself and two kids got bumped by Canelo and spiked, one spike cut. No more spike harnesses, plus Canelo is too much of a lover, lol. I have also gone to a local BBQ place that sells beef ribs for dogs. Nothing added to them, they are fresh and he gets a bone as a treat. People think I'm nuts for doing that but it's a lot better than treated bones and pet treats!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
msericathatcher

msericathatcher

Apr 18, 2014
Norfolk, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
"dog beer"????? Oh I need to check that out!!! I think the craziest thing I've ordered for one of my bulldogs was a custom made camouflage coat. He was the cutest thing ever in it

I'll let you know how the beer goes over tomorrow! It's beef flavored,"yum" (???) hahaha I bet he looked so cute!

OP
msericathatcher

msericathatcher

Apr 18, 2014
Norfolk, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
His and wanted a spike harness for Canelo, ordered one and I took it off. While it looks tough, OOOOWWWWW!!!!!!! Myself and two kids got bumped by Canelo and spiked, one spike cut. No more spike harnesses, plus Canelo is too much of a lover, lol. I have also gone to a local BBQ place that sells beef ribs for dogs. Nothing added to them, they are fresh and he gets a bone as a treat. People think I'm nuts for doing that but it's a lot better than treated bones and pet treats!

They usually are quite cuddly and I can totally see how spikes could get in the way! BBQ rib sounds awesome!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.