I'm evil..but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do..

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
I figured out that Chester is :eek: of the garage door when it opens. So, when he does his "hokey pokey" outside in the snow and won't come in.. I open the garage door and he comes flying up the stairs like a bandit :up: Mean? maybe..does it work..absolutely! :yes:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
First the vacuum, then no tree skirt of your own....now this!!!!! Poooooor Baby Chester, I sure wouldn't blame you if you packed up your argyle sweater and food dishes and ran away from home and moved to Milwaukee!

OP
LisaRN

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
First the vacuum, then no tree skirt of your own....now this!!!!! Poooooor Baby Chester, I sure wouldn't blame you if you packed up your argyle sweater and food dishes and ran away from home and moved to Milwaukee!

ohh..and wait until April when I take the snow away for several months..then I'll really be the wicked witch of Buffalo! :lol:

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Poor poor baby Chester. He just can't win... video please...

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That's nothing, yuna used to jump all over my hand whenever I reached for the food dish. Scratched me up good a couple times! I finally figured out she does not like the "clatter" noise the stainless steel makes. So now I am armed with an empty bowl when I grab hers and I bang on it. No more grand mommie scratches for me!!!!

FridayGt

Jan 22, 2011
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Biggie
Hahaha, that's awesome! It is soooo not mean, it's creative and resourceful! lol. My parrot is terrified of this little stuffed parrot someone got him. When he's running around on the ground, he'll try to make a break for the TV cords. When he gets there, he finds them being guarded by his arch nemesis and runs away squawking... Hhahahaha

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I think that is a great idea!! I had Vegas in the truck and discovered he was afraid of the power window, I was waiting for my son to get off work so I could give him a ride home and I entertained myself by scaring Vegas, He would look out the window and I would crack it,, he would back up startled, then go to the window and I would put it down some more, and just when he had the nerve to go back I pushed the button to put it up, he started barking at this point!! The things we do!! >.<

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
That IS absolutely genius!!! But, I can't find anything Norm is afraid of.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Ok, next years anniversary awards need to include a Most Abused category. The hard part is gonna be deciding who wins....Chester, Yuna or Vegas!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
poor chesty someone needs to come rescue him from that mean witch!!! lex will sit in the car and when its raining he will go nuts over the windshield wipers, sometimes we just turn them on the mess with him lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online